#15 Josh Green - delisted

Green’s effort has dropped away massively. He is sooking it up, making selfish decisions and shirking contests. It’s unfathomable to me that he has held his spot.

3 Likes

Plus he turns his back as soon as he marks it. Done it twice in the past 2 weeks and missed both shots with players in better positions. ■■■■■■■ drives me insane when players do that and tells me they’re more about personal stats than team success

Didn’t seem to cope well with playing his old team either.

Spud

Essendon win: player X is awesome, just what we need; Essington lose: player X is selfish and doesn’t work hard enough, spud.

7 Likes

Has to get dropped after today’s performance. He’s been useless for a month now. No pressure and barely getting a kick. Time to give Begely a run.

4 Likes

With a must win match coming up vs Saints next week does Woosha change the forward line dynamics? Or stick with the forward line thats av 100 points/game roughly.

1 Like

One goal in four weeks. Time to give Begs a go.

Can’t possibly be gifted a game next week. Was horrid today again

You are being very kind aceman. Was awful. Worst part was he didnt go hard enough when it was his turn.

Needs a spell in the 2s

1 Like

Getting found out a bit,no doubt.

Begley has an opportunity in his ask should his 2’s form continue.

At the ground, he looked really sore a hell of a lot of the time. Time for a week off freshen up I think.

I hope someone stands up to take his place.

2nd fastest sprint on field for the day
2nd in number of sprints for the game
4th in number of repeat sprints

He worked hard. How indirectly effective he actually was, I don’t know.

4 Likes

Where are these numbers from? His sprint is slower than an Orazio jog.

he hasn’t had a good game for a while now and I’m surprised he held his spot this week.

Wouldn’t mind seeing Jerret get a run in his spot.

I’m ok with his game. Finally got a free for being held or in the back, after milking it for weeks. I think he serves his purpose 4th or 5th forward. would only replace him with Laverde when fit

1. Where do you get these figures?
  2. What good is any of this when you make zero impact? It’s not athletics.
6 Likes

he runs like calthorpe…enough said

Yep, needs a run in the 2s. Has been good this season but has dropped off since the bye

2 Likes