#15 Josh Green - delisted

Why the quotation marks? It’s not like Jobe is playing VFL this week.

See i agree with this, he is the opposite of tippa at the moment. Tippa i think has been pretty poor for a number of weeks but seems to be converting all his shots whilst doing little else. Green on the other hand is working his ■■■■ off but not kicking goals, makes a big difference to the way we perceive a small forward.

2 Likes

There’s probably a large factor of “running to the right spots, freeing up space, structuring the forward line, preventing easy rebounds etc etc” at play. Because he’s certainly not hitting the scoreboard himself too often.

2 Likes

Backing him in to have a good game tonight.

Personally I’d choose the one who kicks goals over the one that tries really hard.

1 Like

As mentioned above i think he does quite a bit that we (fans) dont always notice, running decoy, strictures etc
I still think he is in need of a pretty handy individual performance to keep the wolves at bay so to speak

Is a player i really like so i hope he plays a blinder

1 Like

2 sneaky goals. Not a bad game again.

If he’d missed those two from the goal square hand-offs Blitz would have melted down!

1 Like

seems to come up a lot to be a spare midfielder, get’s a lot of 1, 2’s on the wing at near HF as the least monitored player in our forwardline, which makes sense when you have a

Joe Dan
Razo
Walla
Hooker
and Stewart all threatening to blow the game apart

Like the role he’s playing and doesn’t have to kick bags every week to do it, we have so so many players who can step up and do that

2 Likes

shame he hurt his hamstring tonight. hope its not too bad

Did he? When?

I find it hard to believe his legs are long enough to have hamstrings.

4 Likes

Do the mockers understand what I was saying about him now?
Probably not.

1 Like

Or that his legs stretch far enough to use them

He was in a tracksuit by the end of the game (I was behind the bench). Hammy strain. Suspect he’ll miss one.

Face it, his whole game has always been based on being an annoying little P!!!k.
At times this year he’s even annoyed multiple Blitzers.

But he’s OUR annoying little P@@@k
And you’ve got to love what he brings to the team as a whole, and his efforts last night were great.
A missing cog in the Bombers machine for a fair while.
Well played Corgi

3 Likes

I’d say not, by the looks of them.

7 Likes

The 2 guys on the left look like they’ve never held guitars before.

Enter
BIG
BOY

Decent game last night, a bit of redemption for a stinker of a month. If he’s done a hammy then that is a shame.