#15 Josh Green - delisted

Does anyone here think Green would of hand balled that off in the square?

Neither should Joe have!

3 Likes

100% correct

He knows his game and his limitations and how to still get involved when he’s not really on. That’s worth something.

1 Like

LOL

One of about 4, maybe 5 guys who’s been effective in all 3 games. Absolute nuffy post.

12 Likes

Almost our best performed forward over the first 3 games given the roles and expectations of each forward. In a good team he would do very well. To improve our performances, our focus should be elsewhere first

Absolutely.

I’d go further: He’d be in my best 3 so far this year, after Smith and McKenna.

2 Likes

Some people just cannot get past their biases.

Things looked grim for him after his injury at Metricon and the recruitment of more credentialed similar type players in the off season, but has been very good so far and is more than ‘paying’ his way. I have a lot of time for Josh Green and am glad he wears the ‘right’ jumper now.

said repeatedly, without irony by you.

I’ve been a huge critic of his. He’s been in our top 10 consistent performers in the past 3 games. Least of our worries

1 Like

Imagine our midfield was actually getting more ball into our fwd line. He’s doing well from very limited opportunities.

3 Likes

Thought he did his job again today.

Just the one goal and one assist but 4 tackles of which three were i50.

He’s an annoying little pest also. Always niggling the opposition players at any chance he gets.

3 Likes

Yep. The Corg is doing exactly what we want him to do.

2 Likes

I reckon he could turn around a lot quicker to give easy marks to stringer, stewart, etc. especially when hes further than 50 out.

3 Likes

He probably could, but he’s not the lone ranger there. Everyone has their faults. I think on balance I’ll accept his weaknesses in exchange for what he brings.

2 Likes

Really over this guy playing on and taking the advantage from a free kick.

3 Likes

Drew a couple of sneaky frees in quick succession and the extremely loud Port guy with questionable understanding of the rules behind me completely lost it. Highlight of the game for me.

4 Likes

What. Once?

And if the Ump could actually blow the whistle a bit quicker…

2 Likes

Green is most valuable when we transition from defence to attack - Fits into the system well and makes good decisions when under the pump.

2 Likes

Really sick of him asking for handballs from forwards who are 30 metres out.

4 Likes

And then complaining when they don’t pass to him.

1 Like