#15 Josh Green - delisted

You forgot the RANGA bit.

I like Corgi playing his role in the team and that’s all you can ask for.

1 Like

Been a critic of his but you can’t deny a small forward that’s on track for a 40 goal season.

Another little bag coming for Joshy Green on Anzac Day he’s going to get under the skin of some Collingwood players.

2 Likes

Spot on he turns his back to the play far to often. And misses seeing easy hit up options. Coaches should be into this his done it since coming to us and has cost us several goals.

And supporters.

1 Like

And Joe just blazes away whilst ignoring other options and costs us just as many. Some things are just what they are, and probably will never change. No point ripping the hair out over them.

4 Likes

8 Likes

Oi, Josh Grin is ■■■■, innit?

If you job security literally depended on getting goals like Greenys does you’d be looking for cheap little handballs too.

He’s doing really well this year, as he did last year. He’s a little pain in the ■■■ that the opposition have to worry about, ensuring that Fanta etc get a bit more freedom.

He can get 6 possessions and 2 goals a game every week for the rest of his career for all I care.

I love him

21 Likes

That’s it mate.

Pies fans hated him last year lols

The “he’s not best 22” rants are going to look silly when he plays every game.

People constantly had Smith in the fwd 6. Nope

1 Like

This is like our Sidebottom stuff isn’t it?

Fark I hope he kicks 5 and beats his chest like an ape.

3 Likes

Kicked 3 last year and at crucial times when the Pies were coming.

The double Cobra celebration would be Stallions favourite

4 Likes

Ha he annoys the crap out of his own supporters even when playing well.

Imagine how the opposotion sees him!!

1 Like

He’s a crumbing small forward ffs. It’s what they do, if he was Betts circa 2016-17 your wife would be changing your undies twice on game day.

1 Like

It’s his job as a small forward and I don’t begrudge him. I’d love a Lloyd mark 2 to just say…

Not Greene’s problem.

Yeah, was probably a bit ■■■■■■ about that after the game when i wrote that.
He’s not the only one in the team that does that, but it just seems that we always play on from the free and waste an opportunity going forward (Hooksey after Zach went down Rd1 comes to mind)

im a chick btw

5 Likes

Pantys then :joy:

I don’t blame Green. I want my crumbing forwards presenting. I also want my big forwards being selfish and taking shots from outside to 50.