#15 Josh Green - delisted

He was good at forward pressure and really worked hard to try to keep the ball inside 50. With around 2 goals a game he was our #2 goalkicker. Underestimated and unappreciated.

1 Like

Is the best seagull, great at cheapies out the back and running lines toward goal that shouldn’t be honoured by the talls.

2 Likes

Yeh, well I guess no one is perfect. Zac Merret is a poor overhead mark.

When Green was out last season it was also noticeable.

Very underrated.

10 Likes

A video has come to my attention of Josh Green…about a story on Henry Schade…
I am not sure if it is an old video or new? if anyone is aware of this let me know as i will detail the story tomorrow if not known

Wat

who tf is henry schade?

inhave a video of josh green talking about henry schade former pies and suns player. he and his dad travelling through europe saying that they had to put his nan in a caravans box to get through customs as she lost passport and they cbf going back to get it. when they opened it after getting through she was dead. subsequently they couldnt alert people as they had gone through with her illegally and they had to leave her there. so someone has a caravan with a dead body in it.

it sounds crazy but this video is doing the rounds and its going to come out soon

blink

6 Likes

I guess the problem is, its an EFC whos been recorded talking about it

Could have sworn I read that online or heard it on triple m late at night, someone called in and said that story.

I don’t think it was Henry Schade who called in though.

2 Likes

Yeah its pretty funny to be honest, but the story doing the rounds seems to be backed as true. Surely not but still.

the biggest issue is when was it recorded, and how fkd up on drugs is he…cause he looks crazy

I don’t have too many issues with it. Seen the video. Great storytelling by the Corgi (RIP Henry Schade’s Nan)…

1 Like

Ripper story. hopefully you are right. maybe the issue is the fact he recorded himself hahaha

8 Likes

Well, it wasn’t his nan.

Essendon fans love nothing more to overrate their players. The way some of you are carrying on about green, you’d think he was Robbie gray

He’s okay. Nothing more, nothing less. I do think he had s reasonable start to the season though but he’s hardly a huge reason why we suck

1 Like

c’mon wob…he’s better than Gray!!

Lots of things have gone wrong but not having guys that can lock it in our forward half is a very big reason why we have been so poor. Losing Green and Raz and a sore Tippa has been a factor.

shut up wob, we’re talking about boxing nans.

4 Likes