#15 Josh Green - delisted

Given our previous 5 years, It seems rather unlikely that this one could be the weirdest of the lot…

But it is.

What in the actual fark is this story?

2 Likes

link video please

You obviously haven’t been reading this thread much.

Over-rated and Green in the same sentence is not really something that has happened much.

5 Likes

I’ve read this thread and reckon WOB is spot on.

tis on whatsapp…to new to this to work out how to

Fills a spot well. If he can’t push his way in our forward line is in good shape

1 Like

I read that post like six times and I got more confused each time.

That’s the most wack thing I’ve read on Blitz bar none.

So what does Green have to do with it? Was it Schade and Shade’s Grandma? Where does Green even fit in?

1 Like

Videoed telling the tale.

happy to pass on the video of the story if theres a platform. is hilarious

Played well on return today in the VFL. 3 goals, all of them pretty typical opportunist forward’s type finishes. If Walla continues to struggle he might take his place in the side. I’d have him back in. Was playing reasonably well until the string went…

11 Likes

That video is brilliant!

Thought Greeny was good today also.

Wouldn’t be opposed to a straight swap for Laverde if they feel that Laverde needs to get his hands on it more.

1 Like

DO NOT bring in

3 Likes

Bags is the new green

1 Like

That video… What??? He’s a funny guy this Green.

That is ■■■■■■■ hilarious

Green is 25. Bags is 31. Green has 4 to 5 seasons left in him, call him a CGull, whatever, he brings pressure and kicks goals. In the VFL yesterday Green showed he could win the ball at stoppages.

But I did love what Baggers brought yesterday. It will be hard at selection this week. If Green was held back and got a decent amount of VFL midfield time it would be good for him going forward.

2 Likes

Wow really?

Green looks 35.

2 Likes

“It’s one of the great stories”