#15 Josh Green - delisted

how to know somethings gonna be a furphy.

when your drunk uncle starts a story with a line like that.

Loves a goal celebration in the Magoos. Hope he comes in this week and snags a couple, had a solid VFL game on the weekend.

1 Like

Plays like it too… His legs go so fast but he doesn’t get anywhere quickly… And the amount of hammies… He gets old man injuries.

I’m a big fan of Green. Enjoy a goal sneak and think he teams up well with Fantasia and Walla.

Add Bags in there too and we’ve got a really good combo IMO.

2 Likes

see if he can back up it up again in the VFL, if he can bring him in

Would rather play Lav to be honest.

2 Likes

Think it’s all preference. I haven’t seen anything from Lav the last 3 weeks that has made me go “that’s it!!”

I do prefer Green. But understand that lots of people prefer Lav.

1 Like

I sort of look at it as. The season is shot. So may as well give Lav games and see if he has “it”. If he does then great. If he doesn’t then delist/trade. Time to find out about the guys on the fringe.

Plus i would hate to see anyone who took the field for us on saturday get dropped this week.

1 Like

Fair enough.

I’m still on the “hopeful stage” - if we can beat GWS, I don’t think our season is dead yet.

3 Likes

To do that, we’d have to win 10/13 remaining games

Not a chance

1 Like

Loose to Richmond twice and WC away, win the rest. If we played like last weeks every week, it’s possible. But no way will we have that consistency. Which sucks such a wasted season.

1 Like

I compartmentalise things

Before bye

• 2 out of 3 games. Makes us 5-7 (and only
    1 game different from same time last year)

After bye

• 7 out of 10

Equals 12 which could be finals. Still clinging onto hope!

Our % is shot, we’d need 13 wins. It won’t happen. I’d love it to, but we’re not all of a sudden going to turn consistent

4 Likes

Believe

1 Like

Our % isn’t a total loss at this point. We haven’t been completely blown away yet

WE’RE GONNA WIN

1 Like

He looks a lot younger in tight lycra.

1 Like

Not so much when told by Ziggs

1 Like

Enough’s enough. Runs around like a headless chook and is clearly not fit enough. 2 tackles today which in his role isn’t enough. Problem is he’s rarely quick enough to actually affect the tackle.

Wasn’t great today, doesn’t chase or tackle but what really gets me riled up is his selfishness and lack of awareness. Several times today Stringer or another player was free inside 50 and instead of taking his player with him and protecting the space for Stringer to lead into he drops in and clogs it up

2 Likes

It’s frustrating because at the heart of it I actually think there is a really good footballer in there but I don’t think he’s ever given himself the best chance to become what he can and should be.