#15 Josh Green - delisted

I actually think he is aware of what’s around him but still chooses what’s best for him. This is the disappointing part.

1 Like

I thought he was fine. Put pressure on, kicked a goal. His lead into Stringers space wasn’t great, but not sure what the other issues are. Biggest problem was us not having anyone to counter Andrews and allowing them to outnumber forwards.

At least a Green will stay in the damn forward line.

2 Likes

I’m struggling to work out who was our worst, if not Green?
4 kicks, 34 metres gained, 3 turnovers, 2 tackles, 2 frees against. Didn’t give us much on the spread, didn’t find himself at the drop, didn’t offer a ton of pressure.
He was pretty much dog’s balls.

I’d be perfectly happy for Long or Colyer to take his spot post-bye.

8 Likes

Bags.

1 Like

If Laverde plays the games Baguley and Green produced hed be dropped for a month. It’s the BS double standard that protects ‘senior players’ that stops us ever really developing young players.

1 Like

Lol.

How long has Green been a senior player?

100+ afl games and being in the best 22 (according to whoever selects the team) for pretty much as long as he’s been here

You just want to see an oversize Guelfi running around

Greeny was trash on the weekend but his opening month of the season he was excellent. Deserves more than to be dropped after one bad game.

Bags also terrible but has been vital in our resurgence the past month. I think his attitude will be important in putting the brakes on West coast’s counter attacking backline.

1 Like

He did. Repeatedly. Was dropped.
Whereas I seem to remember Bags kicking a few a fortnight ago just quietly.
And The Corgi has also been dropped for form in the past, but still has more scoreboard impact than Laverde has shown this year.
No double standard - Laverde had a good shot to cement his place.

1 Like

Gave away some clumsy free’s. Unlucky on the slap to the face but keep farking playing and dont sook to stop play.

I’ve been a big supporter of Green and thought he was one of our best pre-injury. But he has been poor in the first half tonight. I know he got whacked in the eye, but boy was that an opportunity to immediately reply when he went to ground.

3 Likes

Do you think if it was a WC player, he would’ve got the free?

I’ve been a big fan but we need to try someone else who can retain the ball in the F50 and not give away stupid frees. Poor game.

Green seems to be almost a liability up the ground. Just stay near the goals and sneak a couple through!

This bloke is a joke.

The chipscab should have played his last game for the club tonight.

Really poor tonight. Gave up stupid blatant frees and got in the way of our forwards several times.

There has to be better players in the 2s than him

1 Like

LONG

RE-UNITE THE SEAGULL SQUAD.

Def wasn’t his night. Besides the goal assist to Stringer can’t really remember too much else he did.

Colyer will be the one to come in for him eventually IMO. Simply as another who can involve himself in mid rotations more.