#15 Josh Green - delisted

Liability, get Long or Colyer in.

Got stomped on, foot hurt

1 Like

Really poor game. Give Long a chance in his place, surely couldn’t be worse.

You’d think Trav would be next in line.

2 Likes

Had as many free kicks against as he did possessions.

Bump.

… so did the whole team??

3 Likes

Negative score on AFL player ratings.

hes a pelican

Can you make a suggestion ? Longy maybe? Worth a try. Otherwise we are not overflush with small goalsneaks. Jerret… I think he is past his use by date. Maybe Clarke. a very good contested player, but not a goalsneak at all. Houlahan, not ready and not a pressure player.
Conclusion. Its either Green stays in or we try Longy.

2 Likes

Noonan suggested Trav. Apologies. He does fit the bill. Longy or Trav. If Trav is ready.

Hopefully Trav shows better kicking this week in the VFL, then you’d say he’s ready to come in for Green.

ABG. Anyone but Greene. If he’s not kicking goals, then it doesnt matter who replaces him. Give Long his shot.

2 Likes

Laters

Trav pls

1 Like

Was appalling last night. Legitimately terrible.

1 Like

He averages 1.3 tackles inside 50 a game. Behind only Smith (1.5) and Fantasia (1.5).

Needs a few more weeks to regain some touch.

I still prefer him to some of the alternatives.

Doesn’t win much of the ball but when in form generally hits the scoreboard and can create.

I think he lacks the smarts needed to be really good in that position. He is constantly looking for the offensive play even when it’s patently obvious he should be thinking defensively. His positioning constantly finds him in no mans land or looking for the cheapy over the top. Was getting sidestepped by medium to large defenders last night on their last line of defence. He was going for the big play rather than applying pressure to induce a mistake. Also spends too much time looking to the umpires

His mantra needs to be ‘What can I do to make this play beneficial for the team, not just me’

2 Likes

Nup. You just can’t play a game where you have as many free kicks against as possessions. Not even in Perth. It’s Trav time.

1 Like

Laters

Danny Younan pls

2 Likes