#16 Josh “Fridge” Begley

https://twitter.com/AFLPlayers/status/819317683648724992

Good to see that out of those blokes, Josh is the only one with a personality.

Can eat too.

#elite

Good to see that out of those blokes, Josh is the only one with a personality appetite.

Things have gone cold in the fridge thread.
Just wait til someone is hit by the fridge.

Might get promoted to Stone Cold.

Oh hell yeah.

If he kicks 3.16…

Good to see that out of those blokes, Josh is the only one with a personality appetite.

I’m a numbers man.

Know where I can find his thermostat?

Who knew.

After 4 years of waiting for the contents of the Fridge to finally set us free of the saga…

… It will finally be the Fridge itself to march us out of hell.

Wait wait wait…

Is the fridge the test tube love child of Robinson and Dank that has mature in 4 years and come to takeover the football world.

Good to see that out of those blokes, Josh is the only one with a personality.

And not learning the guitar, already good enough at the Lagerphone

Guitars are so cliche, learn the ■■■■■■■ xylophone you troglodytes.

I’ve been told that his biggest obstacle will be whether he can handle the structured and sometimes claustrophobic world of being a modern AFL player. If he is up to the task he could be anything.

Did anyone else get reminded of Swanny when Fridge was speaking in that vid??

Love this kid.

Guitars are so cliche, learn the ■■■■■■■ xylophone you troglodytes.

Nah. Double reed. Far more left of center.

Love this kid.

Yep. Sounds like footy will be his second priority after living life on his own terms. I picked up a general bogan arrogance too which is something we haven’t seen since Reimers. Hope he turns out better than that.

Love this kid.

Yep. Sounds like footy will be his second priority after living life on his own terms. I picked up a general bogan arrogance too which is something we haven’t seen since Reimers. Hope he turns out better than that.

I imagine Scott Lucas is glad it wasn’t the Fridge he was up against. Reimers could dominate kids (a la Gold Coast) but the Fridge looks to have more substance.

Yep.

A fair bit cooler too …

Love this kid.

I imagine Scott Lucas is glad it wasn’t the Fridge he was up against. Reimers could dominate kids (a la Gold Coast) but the Fridge looks to have more substance.

Love this kid.

You are able to surmise all that based on one sentence.

Love this kid.

Yes I’m quite a philosopher :slight_smile:

Love this kid.

Basic Blitz

Love this kid.

Basic Blitz

Nah basic Blitz is to conclude, all I did was surmise; we’ve got to do something in the off season.