#16 Josh “Fridge” Begley

ROUND 1

BRING
HIM
IN

Bring him in

Heaps to like. Natural footballer. If he plays well next game he’ll be hard to leave out of Rd 1.

What’s the opposite of panic dollars?

I honestly think with Begs dangerous up forward we should send Tippa back. We have Goddard, Stanton, Kelly, Dea etc all down back, need some pace.

It’s only 1 game but I don’t care I want him the side Is a beast hat can kick goals.

What's the opposite of panic dollars?

Hypecoin

I honestly think with Begs dangerous up forward we should send Tippa back. We have Goddard, Stanton, Kelly, Dea etc all down back, need some pace.
Fantasia and Hooker are locks for Rd 1 too.

Presumably unless he kicks 5 next week Stewart moves for Hooker, and one of Green, LAV, Tippa or Begley will have to move for Fantasia.

If Begley plays well next week he’s probably in for Rd 1 and so the best way to make space is to get TIP down back or in the midfield IMO.

Look guys, he played well for his first hit out against a weak GC backline and it would be pretty premature to bring him in for round one after one good show in his first year

That’s what I would have said just before he kicked his second. Now I am LID FARKING OFF BRING HIM IN!!!

1 Like

Presumably unless he kicks 5 next week Stewart moves for Hooker, and one of Green, LAV, Tippa or Begley will have to move for Fantasia.

If Begley plays well next week he’s probably in for Rd 1 and so the best way to make space is to get TIP down back or in the midfield IMO.

Hugely unpopular but I think tippa isn’t best 22 atm

He just leapfrogged a fair chunk of the list with just one game.

Look guys, he played well for his first hit out against a weak GC backline and it would be pretty premature to bring him in for round one after one good show in his first year

That’s what I would have said just before he kicked his second. Now I am LID FARKING OFF BRING HIM IN!!!

This post was a rollercoaster.

Has it in spades

Turns out you CAN judge a guy by his highlight reel.

Hugely unpopular but I think tippa isn’t best 22 atm

Too soon. He built up a LOT of credits last year and he’s pure silk.

He just can’t get near it up fwd.

Paul Barnard anyone?

Exactly what I was thinking

IM GONNA FRIDGE

Given his trajectory of improvement, could do worse than have a punt on him for the rising star.

Paul Barnard anyone?

Exactly what I was thinking

I called that the week after the draft :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve never been so fkn excited about a 15 minute patch from a kid in debut, ever. That tackle was awesome. He is a unit.