#16 Josh “Fridge” Begley

Kicks straight

I honestly think with Begs dangerous up forward we should send Tippa back. We have Goddard, Stanton, Kelly, Dea etc all down back, need some pace.
Fantasia and Hooker are locks for Rd 1 too.

Presumably unless he kicks 5 next week Stewart moves for Hooker, and one of Green, LAV, Tippa or Begley will have to move for Fantasia.

If Begley plays well next week he’s probably in for Rd 1 and so the best way to make space is to get TIP down back or in the midfield IMO.

Hugely unpopular but I think tippa isn’t best 22 atm

It’s hard to tell which players are pushing really hard in these games, and which ones are cruising. Apart from short bursts here and there it looks to me as though Walla is well and truly in the latter category.
Kicks straight

It wouldn’t be blitz if someone didn’t reply with “We will fix that soon enough!!”

Has tricks, just like Bradley Plain.

IM GONNA FRIDGE
Make a deposit to a spėrm bank?
IM GONNA FRIDGE

Last bloke to say that was Stephen Dank.

1 Like

Great debut game, looks confident as though he is a mature rookie or as if he’s already played a season at the top level.
Did he score goals with his first 2 kicks or the club?
Were the commentators saying he was 104kg or something a year ago? The first post in this thread said 87kg which is a bit heavy but not outrageous like 94kg or whatever they said he is currently.
Anyway, not sure if he is a lock for round 1 yet… has his endurance improved enough? Is he the complete package? Does he understand the structures, etc?
I’m just keen to see if he is a Hardingham or a Crameri, or better…?

His kicking action looks pure.

Yep. Beautiful action.

Turns out you CAN judge a guy by his highlight reel.

This!
Identical

Yep. Beautiful action.

Yep said this after he was drafted. Looks Lockettesque.

Paul Barnard when forward, The Johnsons when in the middle but with a better longer kick.

Has a bit of Luke Parker about him…

Luke Parker called - he wants his bit back.

I think there’s a bit of Dane Swan about him. Walks and runs the same way.

STOP STOP, HE’S ALREADY DEAD!

please Mr Fridge…HE’s JUST A KID!

He looks like a fkn man child, it’s crazy to think he’s 18

Paul Barnard anyone?

Exactly what I was thinking

espicially with the no 16.