#16 Josh “Fridge” Begley

This Fridge is way better than the old one tbh.

Bring him in.

Just finished watching the game on delay. He was outstanding…natural forward, just wants that ball through the big sticks. Certainly put his hand up for round 1.

He could do stuff-all for all I care, he’s not freaking skinny. That’s enough for me.

Kicks straight

Delist.

I’m going to put it out there- will be in our top 5 most valuable in 2-3 yrs.

Forward line of Daniher, Fridge, Hooker, Fantasia and Green!

Such potential

Make him the kicking coach.

Early signs from this draft crop are very promising.

Darren Bewick told Dodoro wsphu and emphasised that he could be anything.

Yesterday we got an idea of what “anything” might be.

Fkn love him already

After that performance , fark the fridge, im gonna have to put a spoon in the freezer

Stewart kicked an unlikely goal anyway but I thought fridge should have got a free for the monstering he dished out to Shaw who had had more than enough time to dispose. A big crowd in Melbourne probably would have earned him the free.

Outstanding first game from the lad - love how competitive he is. Some really great 2nd and 3rd efforts to go with a great kicking action and a solid build.

Great game. Let’s see if he can back it up against the Cats.

After that performance , fark the fridge, im gonna have to put a spoon in the freezer

Be warned Josh Freezer

He’s got abit of matty leunberger about him

BIG.
BOI.
BEGLEY

Watching Melbourne and seeing Pig play I was actually missing him in the red and black, but Fridge smashed those thoughts out of existence .
Dodoro done well turning Houli into a Pig and a Pig into a Fridge.

There was a video post draft about Dodoro and team behind the scenes talking about our 2nd or 3rd picks… and his quote was if I remember correctly “he could be the best player from this draft”

Now I don’t know if that was Ridley or Begley but I’d love to know…

Does anyone else remember the video I am talking about?

There was a video post draft about Dodoro and team behind the scenes talking about our 2nd or 3rd picks... and his quote was if I remember correctly "he could be the best player from this draft"

Now I don’t know if that was Ridley or Begley but I’d love to know…

Does anyone else remember the video I am talking about?

it was about Ridley