#16 Josh “Fridge” Begley

Guess that answers the question if we’ll see Mutch Begley soon.

1 Like

See, I damn near did it myself, … then thought, nah,… we’ve had too Mutch of that …

Thought reviews said he was “meh” ?

nah he was good. especially in the second half, got a few supremo clearances. was exciting stuff

1 Like

Good we need a strong guy that can bust through tackles in the side.

Was at Windy Hill yesterday and yes, his midfield work was nice and he has that low to the ground type of body that can add something different to the mix. Coming along nicely…

2 Likes

Named in the bests in the paper

1 Like

I missed the first quarter but he was pretty good after that. Importantly, and unusually for us, he used the ball well.

He seemed to get his hands on the ball a bit more than the past few weeks, but what I like is that he tackles to hurt, tries to take on the opponent and walks with a head bob which is a positive on the field. His kicking is pretty solid too. He will get more involved over the year hopefully.
It was good to see mckernan, Francis, Begley and Langford all being aggressive yesterday. We lacked pace, but there were a few big aggressive bodies.

1 Like

Played better higher up the ground than close to goal.
Like to see how he goes as that high half forward, wing, mid on a bigger ground than Windy Hill.
Could thrive in which case expect to see him sooner rather than later.
Seems to be building fitness.

is he a chance to debut?

My
Boy
Fridge
!

Is at the airport could be a travailing emergency.

1 Like

being taken from the deep freeze to the Fridge…

Looks like he’s wearing footy shorts.

Dude is seriously old school. Guarantees he hasn’t missed any club or sponsor freebies.

1 Like

Looks arrogant

1 Like

Might be all he owns

That’s basically a tuxedo for Upper FTG.

Only if he got them at Best & Less.