What’s his COP?

HAPPY

BIRTHDAY

NOW BRING HIM IN!

1 Like

Too old. Delist.

1 Like

Not ready.

Why do they insist on hiding the ‘Y’ each time? Looks stupid to keep seeing Happ Birthday.

His birthday is on the club website. If you haven’t got a present for him yet it’s your own fault.

9 Likes

Possibly but time to give him a taste atleast. This week is a perfect chance to give him a go

KELVINATOR
GETS
A
BIG
BOI
PARTAY

I’d bring him in for Green. Green’s effort has dropped away lately, and he’s failed to give the ball to teammates in better positions when he has won the ball inside 50.

I’d bring him in for Colyer.
Played reasonably on Saturday with spells as a high half forward / midfielder.
He is one that could well play better in the Firsts than the Twos

Not ready for what?

Not ready to deliver consistently at AFL level? Sure, probably.

But not ready to get a taste of senior footy for a few weeks, and snag a few goals along the way? I can’t see any reason why he’d not be ready for that.

He’s not skinny, he’s not unfit… He looks up to it to me.

1 Like

I think the point is that’s he’s not fit either, at least not fit enough to run out a game, not even at VFL level. As boot eluded to last week.
FWIW, given the season is pretty much cactus, id be given both he and Francis senior games in the run home. Sounds like Francis needs the pump up for his own self confidence.

1 Like

He’s on a long list. I’ve got the list right here.

1 Like

What makes it perfect?

IT’S TIME

1 Like

YEP

Make no mistake, this ‘hiding of the y’ has been going on for 15 farkn years - when will this club wake up and acknowledge its mediocrity?! - Dodoro gets a lot of support on here, but really he has had 15 years to draft a genuine ‘y’ and instead we get Steinberg & Ashby! We need to gut the board and demote Heppell as skipper IMHO - time to draw a line in the sand and bring in some tough leaders - even Melbourne have players that know how to knock blokes out!

8 Likes