#16 Josh “Fridge” Begley

In that Stringer was expected to become a big mid but os actually ending up a big lazy chipscab forward pocket

Begley could become what Stringer should, but won’t, become: The big mid who works both ways and kicks goals.

1 Like

So basically a slightly slower Dustin Martin. GET HIM IN.

That pre season game was delicious.

(Reality is we that we should probably bring him in when he has a tank that wont be blown up by half time?)

His tank ain’t bad, surprised all when he came to the club putting down near midfield numbers.

1 Like

Its

7 Likes

Step 1: Bring him in.

3 Likes

Thread muted.

1 Like

Big boi begley

Big begley boi

Big boi begles

Begley the big boi

Boi is begley big

Just bring him in already!

1 Like

Is he in yet?

3 Likes

I still see the Dane Swan comparison, and not just the big fat bogan thing.

I’ve seen him burst through some packs at VFL level, using both strength and a nice burst of acceleration.

I hope he ends up in the middle of the ground, could be the exact type of young mid we need coming through.

6 Likes

16 Likes

Really rate this kid. Watched him in the 2s a lot this year and he’s impressive. Needs to come in for Fantasia.

1 Like

I don’t recall Swan having a nice burst of acceleration.

No, he had a real turn of speed and could go from slow to plodding in two blinks of the eyes.

1 Like

Swan could definitely break a pack and take off. Did it to us on Anzac Day plenty of times.

Rosemary?

He was strong sure, sometimes evasive, ok. But fast? Good acceleration? Not that I ever saw.

If BBB is ever going to get a game this year it’s this week.

Swan was the fastest shuffler of all time. Actually could move.

3 Likes

Bring on the fridge!

Turn the fridge ON!