Former #17 James Stewart

I would put myself in the football fanatic group. I would watch 5-6 games each weekend. I watch the occasional footy show but listen to a lot of footy talk radio. I read footy print media and online. I'm a mad fantasy footy person and am in many different comps and leagues and do lots of research and am pretty good.

I have never friggen heard of James Stewart.

Third leading goal scorer in the neafl

or in restaurant terms - 3rd best Chinese restaurant in Wangaratta

I would put myself in the football fanatic group. I would watch 5-6 games each weekend. I watch the occasional footy show but listen to a lot of footy talk radio. I read footy print media and online. I'm a mad fantasy footy person and am in many different comps and leagues and do lots of research and am pretty good.

Who were the top two? Because for a guy in the GWS team with a number of years experience, who played virtually the entire year in the NEAFL, finishing third actually seems pretty poor.

Who were the top two? Because for a guy in the GWS team with a number of years experience, who played virtually the entire year in the NEAFL, finishing third actually seems pretty poor.

Think there was a super quick indegenious bloke don’t know the other

Didn’t he used to host the Daily Show? Thought he’d be a bit old and short.

The other is a 29 year old from tbe NT who wins the goalkicking every year. Ewing or something.

Don’t know who he is

WANT

requested a trade to a melbourne club.

Carlton, Collingwood, Essendon in the race for him according to Jake Niall

The other is a 29 year old from tbe NT who wins the goalkicking every year. Ewing or something.

Pig Ewing is a stumpy old man who stands less that 6 foot and weighs 95kg.
Good on a quick lead and a good kick. Up north when 15-20 goals a game is normal he averages 4.4 goals a game.

If he is ahead of Stewart in the pecking order I don’t even know he is getting a game.

For reference Cupido kicked 160 up here about 5 years ago.

Stringent medical required.
Hearing Vertigo might be an issue.

Collingwood to pull off the rarely seen father/son trade :D.

Collingwood to pull off the rarely seen father/son trade :D.

Wells, Dal Santo, Maric and Mayne are old enough - but James Stewart? He was born in 1908!

Solid long-term prospect I guess that could form a great partnership with JD as a best case scenario. Just as much chance the whole thing could be a flop, however.

Hoping the good trading relationship with GWS will help us a little

And surely there’s plenty more upside here than any of those other clubs being talked about

Solid long-term prospect I guess that could form a great partnership with JD as a best case scenario. Just as much chance the whole thing could be a flop, however.

Hoping the good trading relationship with GWS will help us a little

And surely there’s plenty more upside here than any of those other clubs being talked about

Try to get 5 7 Stewart for 1 and 36

Means we don’t need battle

I think I was third leading goal scorer in the neafl once

Surely will end up at Carlton as part of their GWS rejects academy program.

no one wants this reject spud. come on guys

How many players have the GWS trade to other club.they have all been garbage ,Carlton has 6players buyer beware

The players you should be trading from GWS. Are players who played in the finals,they are cream of the crop not fringe

Ju-dy, Ju-dy, Ju-dy...

That was Cary Grant, you know Shannon’s old man.