Former #17 James Stewart

May be a superstar.. may play in the VFL all year.. either way we haven't lost a thing. I love the flexibility we have in our KPP and Stewart just adds to it.

I always try to think about which “out” the “in” replaces. In this case it would seem that Smack would be that guy. From limited footage and scouting reports, there is a really really good chance that Stewart is an upgrade on Smack and that is always a good sign for the list.

Hooker has apparently been really enthusiastic about a move forward but if we have the luxury of two elite key defenders and still have a functioning forwardline then that would be my preference. Also keeping JD out of the ruck is a bonus.

Also, how could the kid not be smiling? You walk from a club based out of tin shed with an entire collective history of about 100 games… into a world class facility surrounded by pennants and cups and the famous sash. You can’t buy that experience and I genuinely feel like the club has a great energy right now… reckon it is a great time to be joining. #longestoffseasoneva

I suspect we will find out very very soon. I expect the announcement of delistings today.

That would be interesting given that Courtney Dempsey is representing the club in the NT at the moment.

Yes well it didnt happen. Big surprise, doesnt it all happen on a Tuesday ?
The BlueBaggers delisted 6 today. Total delistings and retirements 13
Big time Exodus there.

Imagine the mindset of those delisted bluebaggers when they know Liam Jones is still on the list.

LOL. Ambo destroyed him in Round 23. I dont know how Jones escaped the cull.

Contracted for next year disturbingly.

What didnt quite add up for me was they keep saying Stewart is “athletic” but he himself says he needs to work on his fitness base and do a lot of running.
Thats OK, but in the context of an AFL football player what does “athletic” mean? Is it what you say about a player if he is not a natural footballer?
(I notice he can snap goals with either foot… thats not a bad attribute)

What didnt quite add up for me was they keep saying Stewart is "athletic" but he himself says he needs to work on his fitness base and do a lot of running. Thats OK, but in the context of an AFL football player what does "athletic" mean? Is it what you say about a player if he is not a natural footballer? (I notice he can snap goals with either foot.... thats not a bad attribute)

It means quick and agile as well, so I think that’s what it means in context to him.

http://www.bajiroo.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/longest-neck-people-in-world-humor-funny-images-pictures-bajiroo-photo-2.jpg

You’d have to be a tall sheila to cop that one.

No, no!
That’s a stick!

Frankly I prefer the more artistic ■■■■■ gourds . This one might explain the expression “dangly bits”

■■■! I have one almost exactly like that. However the dangly bits got chewed on by some rats down in the cabin though so it doesn’t look as pretty as that one anymore.

I brought it back from PNG when transiting through there coming back from Bougainville in 98. One of my last roles in the Army was involvement in Operation Bel Isi and I was training up DFAT personnel to work with the Army, survive in the wild and assist with the election monitoring. Just quietly the DFAT personnel, for the most part, were freaking useless. The amout of tears and breakdowns I had to deal with from both ladies and gents was eye opening. Soft as melted butter.

They are not comfortable to wear.

I was down in the cabin and found the old willy cover and thought I should take a picture before it is eaten completely by the rats. As you can see the dangly bits are now not quite so dangly. The old Operation Bel Isi hat is looking a bit worse for wear as well.

Imgur

/back to topic…

May be a superstar.. may play in the VFL all year.. either way we haven't lost a thing. I love the flexibility we have in our KPP and Stewart just adds to it.

I always try to think about which “out” the “in” replaces. In this case it would seem that Smack would be that guy. From limited footage and scouting reports, there is a really really good chance that Stewart is an upgrade on Smack and that is always a good sign for the list.

Hooker has apparently been really enthusiastic about a move forward but if we have the luxury of two elite key defenders and still have a functioning forwardline then that would be my preference. Also keeping JD out of the ruck is a bonus.

Also, how could the kid not be smiling? You walk from a club based out of tin shed with an entire collective history of about 100 games… into a world class facility surrounded by pennants and cups and the famous sash. You can’t buy that experience and I genuinely feel like the club has a great energy right now… reckon it is a great time to be joining. #longestoffseasoneva

I suspect we will find out very very soon. I expect the announcement of delistings today.

That would be interesting given that Courtney Dempsey is representing the club in the NT at the moment.

Yes well it didnt happen. Big surprise, doesnt it all happen on a Tuesday ?
The BlueBaggers delisted 6 today. Total delistings and retirements 13
Big time Exodus there.

28 players turned over in 2yrs

If they stopped bringing in more ■■■■ to cover over their existing ■■■■ they might get somewhere.

But Bolton said theyre looking for SUSTAINED success…

Instead they have strained to excess and stained their dress.

http://www.bajiroo.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/longest-neck-people-in-world-humor-funny-images-pictures-bajiroo-photo-2.jpg

No, no!
That’s a stick!

Frankly I prefer the more artistic ■■■■■ gourds . This one might explain the expression “dangly bits”

■■■! I have one almost exactly like that. However the dangly bits got chewed on by some rats down in the cabin though so it doesn’t look as pretty as that one anymore.

I brought it back from PNG when transiting through there coming back from Bougainville in 98. One of my last roles in the Army was involvement in Operation Bel Isi and I was training up DFAT personnel to work with the Army, survive in the wild and assist with the election monitoring. Just quietly the DFAT personnel, for the most part, were freaking useless. The amout of tears and breakdowns I had to deal with from both ladies and gents was eye opening. Soft as melted butter.

I was down in the cabin and found the old willy cover and thought I should take a picture before it is eaten completely by the rats. As you can see the dangly bits are now not quite so dangly. The old Operation Bel Isi hat is looking a bit worse for wear as well.

Imgur

/back to topic…

LOL, you wish it were that big WP

No, no!
That’s a stick!

Imgur

/back to topic…

LOL, you wish it were that big WP

Nah, it’s a tiny hat.

Am I the only one who is full lid off for this bloke??

Yes

Oh I’m way past alpha centauri with this guy

Calling it 14/12/2016 for posterity

Right footed JoeDan

Hunger for those big game goals is immense

Cannot wait to see them both taking big marks and laying into it and over for a goal from 60+ out

The man is a weapon, steal of the trading period.

Posterity.

Im very interested in what he could produce considering the calibur of forwards he came from at GWS, but not lid off. i think his biggest knock at the moment is people questioning how compeditive he is.

Also my missus thinks hes unbearably hot. i cant disagree. he has luscious hair…

I’m lid off too, Scotty.

Maybe we have a player yes but he’s going to have to dislodge one of Hooker or JD for that key forward spot…which won’t happen.

His best chance would be as a 3rd tall forward target/2nd ruck but that depends on how the Woosha sees the setup and dynamics of our team. Some teams use employ this setup with success but I’m not convinced one way or the other, especially considering Leuenburger is a ruck-all-day type ruckman.

Stewart would really have to impress and perform big time over the preseason to make it a non-negotiable for the coaches.

I reckon he’ll be our Majak: when someone gets injured, he’ll come in and do some nice things and everyone will get excited, then when JoeD or Hooker are fit he’ll be back to the 2s again.

I reckon he'll be our Majak: when someone gets injured, he'll come in and do some nice things and everyone will get excited, then when JoeD or Hooker are fit he'll be back to the 2s again.

So he’s not “the new Coleman”?

Was it the sock that swayed you?

I reckon he'll be our Majak: when someone gets injured, he'll come in and do some nice things and everyone will get excited, then when JoeD or Hooker are fit he'll be back to the 2s again.

Hope it’s not Gary…

…yeah that too!

Too soon to nickname him ‘The Answer’? When we picked him up - out of all of our needs and gaps to fill - he stood out as filling a Teenage Mutant T-Rex size problem that we have had for years. Plus he’s allegedly a dream boat.