Former #17 James Stewart

Doesn’t mind a snap of either foot

1 Like

Breakout game

He’s very, very athletic for a big guy

6 Likes

Have been a doubter. He was great, well done JS.

Beautiful skills and athleticism for a big man. Lookout once he improves his 1-on-1 contested marking.

2 Likes

He reminds me a lot of Josh Kennedy and it’s not just from his kicking. He’s well and truly made our forward line the threat it now is.

1 Like

He’s honestly been way, way better than I thought he could be. Fantastic first season

12 Likes

This is it.

Get contested marking up and he’s dangerous always.

Great game today.
Back it up son, back it da fark up!

1 Like

Has been great all year. You lot can’t get on this train now, it left the station without you a long time ago.

7 Likes

My boy. Should have been in the team from the first week with a great pre-season.

5 Likes

Shows his absolute class

3 Likes

Wait until he starts realising he has the body to nudge defenders out. He will kick big bags.
Worried that we have killed his set shots though, his action is completely different since moving to us

2 Likes

Beautiful field kick as well. Top effort

2 Likes

Thanks James for being a ‘winner’. You have been terrific this season. I am extremely grateful we have you in our forward line.

3 Likes

4 very very classy finished, 2 left foot, 2 right foot. If buddy had kicked any of them diggers would have blown his load

1 Like

Best 198cm small forward in the game.

29 Likes

Sensational effort today to step up in Hooker’s absence.

Has some X-factor about him too and has just gotten better and better as the season’s progressed.

Looking forward to his next ten years with us.

3 Likes

What a find he has been. Great game again.

1 Like

Love this guy. thankyou GWS and thank you Collingwood.

5 Likes

MY BOY JIMMY

called it day we got him, steal of last year’s trade period

3 Likes

Super impressed