Former #17 James Stewart

Not sure who you saw… but I saw a bloke who looks like a brick shithouse.

3 Likes

Yeah, he’s big but not solid like hooker or Belly in my opinion.

Stewart is more athletic looking.

Huge unit though that’s for sure.

His biceps are the size of my head.

No chance of being tackled around the arms.

1 Like

Yeah but have you seen him next to @Donnington who was next to Darcy Parish?

11 Likes

His arms are bigger than his torso

Has he changed his goal kicking routine a little bit?

Always did the stutter, but seems to do the stutter plus an arch off to the side just before he kicks it?

Its like he has has 5 preseasons in one…

/s

7 Likes

It’s weird how a guy who can hit “bandits at nine o’clock” better than anyone in the game can’t have a simple set shot routine.

4 Likes

So assuming Stewart and McKernan continue to perform well the next few weeks, what is going to happen when Joe comes back?
Can we play all 3, or will 1 have to miss out and who?

Joe can play 3rd tall Forward or the tallest winger in the history of the game.

Joe can earn his spot through the VFL.

1 Like

HF: STEWART, HOOK, SMACK

F: STRING, JOEDAN, HILLE

11 Likes

I hope you’re joking

I’m not. Even if it’s just for one week. Ne needs to come back into the side with some decent form under his belt.

3 Likes

I agree. If he’s out for 4-5 weeks, it’s only appropriate to come back via VFL. Even just for the 1 week.

2 Likes

Pitrid AFL form, 5 weeks out, yup should come back through VFL

3 Likes

Joe can come in for T bell and play the Simon Madden role

2 Likes

with what hes coming back from doesn’t his minutes need to be managed a lot? might have no choice but to do gradual increases via vfl over a month or so.

IMHO, Joey should never ever play VFL. He was clearly injured this year and couldn’t jump. If fully fit he plays 1s. Why put him in the VFL? So he can get snipped by some state league player? Imagine he was injured or suspended in the 2s…

In form he is the best forward in the Comp. bar none. Reigning B&F winner. Kicked 65 goals last year, the equivalent of a modern day ton. Imagine dropping Matty Lloyd in his prime. Ridiculous.

7 Likes

Couldn’t agree more.

Some players just don’t play VFL and Joe is one of them.