Former #17 James Stewart

I hope we see a bit of him in the NAB cup.

A lot of “song & dance” about James “Jimmy” Stewart. Bargain of the year I reckon

The jure out !when it comes to ex GWS players look at all the Carlton GWS playets.all of them are dud.

How many goal Joe Daniher?

All of them are dud from 30 out direct front.

Gee, after losing Ryder, then Carlisle KP stocks started to look a bit thin and in a blink of an eye the club have good options and depth again.

Stewart shows something from those highlights (where he played mostly in the F50) + it sounds like he doesn’t want this second opportunity to go to waste. Good luck and hard work James.

Oh, and talk about synergy and symmetry (probably been mentioned already) … both Stewart and Daniher share exactly the same birthdate (March 4, 1994) … freaky. Could they be Essendon’s next dynamic duo?

“Wonder twin powers… activate… in the shape of: two 50+ a season goal kicking forwards.”

http://imgur.com/0tiUWAL

I’d really like him to do quite well against Collingwood and have their supporters more than slightly annoyed.

I'd really like him to do quite well against Collingwood and have their supporters more than slightly annoyed.

Classic.

Stewart and Hartley starring at both ends.

Would be gold.

I'd really like him to do quite well against Collingwood and have their supporters more than slightly annoyed.

Classic.

Would be gold.

Hoping to see Eddie’s face go purple on Anzac day.

BEEFCAKE

Classic.

Would be gold.

Certainly better than Cox kicking the first on debut

Classic.

Would be gold.

Certainly better than Cox kicking the first on debut

Classic.

Would be gold.

my favorite moment of grand final day was the collingwood supporter next to me almost crying every time liam picken was killing it. thing of beauty.

May be a superstar… may play in the VFL all year… either way we haven’t lost a thing. I love the flexibility we have in our KPP and Stewart just adds to it.

I always try to think about which “out” the “in” replaces. In this case it would seem that Smack would be that guy. From limited footage and scouting reports, there is a really really good chance that Stewart is an upgrade on Smack and that is always a good sign for the list.

Hooker has apparently been really enthusiastic about a move forward but if we have the luxury of two elite key defenders and still have a functioning forwardline then that would be my preference. Also keeping JD out of the ruck is a bonus.

Also, how could the kid not be smiling? You walk from a club based out of tin shed with an entire collective history of about 100 games… into a world class facility surrounded by pennants and cups and the famous sash. You can’t buy that experience and I genuinely feel like the club has a great energy right now… reckon it is a great time to be joining. #longestoffseasoneva

May be a superstar.. may play in the VFL all year.. either way we haven't lost a thing. I love the flexibility we have in our KPP and Stewart just adds to it.

I always try to think about which “out” the “in” replaces. In this case it would seem that Smack would be that guy. From limited footage and scouting reports, there is a really really good chance that Stewart is an upgrade on Smack and that is always a good sign for the list.

Hooker has apparently been really enthusiastic about a move forward but if we have the luxury of two elite key defenders and still have a functioning forwardline then that would be my preference. Also keeping JD out of the ruck is a bonus.

Also, how could the kid not be smiling? You walk from a club based out of tin shed with an entire collective history of about 100 games… into a world class facility surrounded by pennants and cups and the famous sash. You can’t buy that experience and I genuinely feel like the club has a great energy right now… reckon it is a great time to be joining. #longestoffseasoneva

I suspect we will find out very very soon. I expect the announcement of delistings today.

May be a superstar.. may play in the VFL all year.. either way we haven't lost a thing. I love the flexibility we have in our KPP and Stewart just adds to it.

I suspect we will find out very very soon. I expect the announcement of delistings today.

That would be interesting given that Courtney Dempsey is representing the club in the NT at the moment.

That would be interesting given that Courtney Dempsey is representing the club in the NT at the moment.

Yes well it didnt happen. Big surprise, doesnt it all happen on a Tuesday ?
The BlueBaggers delisted 6 today. Total delistings and retirements 13
Big time Exodus there.

Big time Exodus there.

28 players turned over in 2yrs

If they stopped bringing in more ■■■■ to cover over their existing ■■■■ they might get somewhere.

Big time Exodus there.

28 players turned over in 2yrs

If they stopped bringing in more ■■■■ to cover over their existing ■■■■ they might get somewhere.

But Bolton said theyre looking for SUSTAINED success…

Big time Exodus there.

Imagine the mindset of those delisted bluebaggers when they know Liam Jones is still on the list.

Big time Exodus there.

Imagine the mindset of those delisted bluebaggers when they know Liam Jones is still on the list.

LOL. Ambo destroyed him in Round 23. I dont know how Jones escaped the cull.

Classic.

Would be gold.

Add a couple of great nephews of the Collingwood Hall of Fame wingman Thorold Merrett in the centre tearing it up - they will go into meltdown.