Former #17 James Stewart

I think Langverde should play midfield.

2 Likes

Are you sure he shouldn’t play midfence, or forfield?

4 Likes

You haven’t left me much.

Ruckbench?

1 Like

needs to practice his craft in the midvfl first.

When things get ugly we have brownbag in defence to cover it.

1 Like

Chris Judd?

1 Like

3 votes.

1 Like

Well played sir. To really cover Judd we need to move Hooker to the wing for the Richo role. Then he would be Chookwing perfect for Judd.

2 Likes

Beautiful! I like it.

And down back we might consider Ambrown and McKelly, perhaps Deorgan if he comes on.

Deorgan? I think you might be confusing Morgan and Pears (who lost his spleen).

I would be interested in a Deason or is that a Glea?

1 Like

Similar physique, similar personality they both seem to be the quite type, both drafted as tall forwards but not that higher picks. Both mobile for their size and stewart i also think will start his career as a tall forward will struggle a bit to regularly have an impact so will be sent to defence and be a handy tall defender.

There was a reason they called Carlisle “Buckets”, I wouldn’t mind if Stewart had that in common with him.

This is a Nantucket joke, isn’t it?

1 Like

I didn’t know Jake was from Nantucket
Just that his nickname was Buckets
And when the club asked him to stay
He did not want to play
Instead he told us we were totally farkered

5 Likes

Has improved the last 2 games with the introduction of JD - Should improve further with the introduction of Hooker.

1 Like

A long way from being sold on him. However so far I think he has something to work with and has a lot of upside

Loved his first half.
I’d have him in round one.
Begley did himself no favours.

2 Likes

Definitely has something to offer.

4 Likes

Id have him in my rd 1 team. He was pretty good today esp in the first half. Really liked that aggressive tackle. Seems to me he is really trying hard to work on his weaknesses and starting to see improvement. He has to pinch hit in the ruck, smack is pretty good in the ruck for short stints but tires pretty quickly.

I think we may even have to rotate 3 rucks with the loss of luey. Smack, Stewart, and even Dana may have to share the load.

2 Likes

Believe people. Believe.

2 Likes