Former #17 James Stewart

Stitchface?

Stewniher

1 Like

“Buddy and Roughy” ?? Who the f*** are they ? :smile:

Did you never see Lucas and Lloyd ?

5 Likes

Many times but I was referring to the ability to play the modern day roaming tall/second ruck.
I would be stoked with a new coming of Lloyd and Lucas though.
Both of our current boys have great field kicking, endurance and reasonable speed. Priceless if they both keep improving

1 Like

Apart from him taking a few marks and kicking goals the thing I noticed about him was his work and skill in general play. I think it was early in the first quarter he got the ball at about 60m out and instead of blazing away like some players would, he kicked a lovely 25m pass onto the chest of a leading JD(?), who then missed the goal I think.

2 Likes

A ■■■■■■ good debut.

5 Likes

Yes, his field kicking looks quite solid from the little I’ve seen

Indeed!

Two-j

Double J

2 Likes

My mate snapchatted me saying I look like him on the weekend, that now makes the list of 5 not including my wife.

For that reason I’m biased and hope that handsome man has a prolonged and successful career regardless of his form.

6 Likes

What did his seeing eye dog think?

3 Likes

What is your set shot kicking for goal like?

1 Like

Did you know he was a former athlete and ran the steeplechase? Pffft, never finished higher than a 5th place in the 1500 or 7th in the steeplechase.

We have a real champion athlete on hand. Young Andy McG was the U17 national champion for the 400 hurdles. At the U14 level he was national champion for high jump (WTF?), U15 national champion for 200 M hurdles. Which for a shortish bloke is a pretty amazing feat.

Not sure how many people on here have ever participated in athletics or even run hurdles before, but it is a freaking hard race and shows the toughness, spring in his step and speed that he must have.

6 Likes

That he needed to get out more.

2 Likes

Pretty poor but I can give awkward interviews pretty well?

2 Likes

So I’m confused. You have a wife which means you must be an adult. But then you are on snapchat…

Actually can you do me a favour and snapchat my daughter and tell her I said to do her homework when she gets home from school. Ta.

3 Likes

But he has a good leap.

as a long distance runner, I know that there are some things you either have or not.
I can run a marathon pretty fast for an amateur, but there’s that raw speed that all the interval/tempo/fartlek training in the world won’t buy me.
I just hope the club knows how to make then most of it - most of us are donkeys - can be made to be fast donkeys, but not racehorses. Once in a while along comes a racehorse…

2 Likes