Ewwww

Are you asking me for one?

You a cop?

Thread just got very weird & sick.

1 Like

I can be anything you want me to… :wink:

How about Silent Bob?

Only if you supply the good stuff.

Not at all Surprised by the debut of Stewart has looked the goods all year in the 2nd’s and in the preseason. I think for the time he fills the spot nicely of 3rd tall to medium fwd. While he has become more aggressive at ground level this year, he is yet to develop the aggressiveness in the air that JD and especially Hooker have.

Hooker for example brings the ball to ground and at least halves the contest if out of position, he is really marked against in the air. Stewart will develop this but until then he is not an AFL standard key fwd.

Once Stewart improves this part of the game he may be able to take Hookers spot allowing Hooksy to play back. Then frang can play the 3rd tall role once his fitness is up to scratch. Or perhaps frang plays as the deepest fwd allowing stewart and JD to roam.

Best 3 tall backs
Hooker, Hurley, Ambrose

Best 3 tall fwds
JD, Stewart, Frang

3 Likes

Stays in the team, wow looking back at Langford and Laverde so much better thanks GWS and Scum and Filth for passing up on this gem I love you man!

Lets wait to see if he can back it up in the next few games before we start circle-jerking.

Plays like he has a point to prove.

The irony that ‘goals’ proves the point is not lost on me.

Did a range of very good thing Sat night.

Don’t recall a better debut for a big man for a long long time.

1 Like

Interesting question. What happened to Stewart ( and Pops for that matter ) in the second half. ?
Both seemed to drift right out of the game. Joe and the small forwards seemed to contribute across all 4 quarters.

Joey Jim Joe Shabado.

We spent the majority of those quarters kicking the ball to their hbf barely got up there, and when it did it was the Tippa and Joe show (as usual)

Atm looking a better prospect than Francis

Hooker,Daniher,Stewart as the talls Fantasia,Green,Walla as the smalls.

That’s a pretty potent forward line I like it.

2 Likes

Who do you look like during the week?

10 Likes

Probably a mix between Donald Trump and Darren Bewick, just way, way more uglier.

4 Likes