17 other clubs fans to Norf - "you can't stop the music"

So during their home games at Etihad North wanted to stop playing the away teams theme song.

Did a little test on SEN and only 7% voted that it is a good idea.

So during their home games at Etihad North wanted to stop playing the away teams theme song.

7% of north fans? That would imply that 1 in 14 said yes.

Which would further imply that Norf has 14 fans.

I call bullshit.

North have all the innovative ideas.

7% of north fans? That would imply that 1 in 14 said yes.

Which would further imply that Norf has 14 fans.

I call bullshit.

I believe the market test was done across all fans. So id say the 7% that said yes are North fans

And we thought the flash mob was a bad idea.

Given the equalisation measures being talked about, there is no incentive for them to try and attract opposition supporters to their home games - i.e. no incentive to increase their own revenue. Better for them to have their two fans show up, only hear their own song and the AFL (i.e. EFC, 9FC, Carlton and Collingwood) can cover the difference in gate takings.

If we had proper home grounds, I'ld probably agree with it.  I'm all for making it uncomfortable for visiting teams. It always amused me how St Kilda never had hot water for visiting teams' showers.

"that was meant to be the eureka game, it would have got 80,000 if it had been marketed properly"

North should play gws on ANZAC day will get 90,000

North should play gws on ANZAC day will get 90,000 empty seats

Fixed.

meh

So given it's north, there would be no theme songs played at all on the night...

Norf , Happy to hold out their hands and beg for our money with equalization - Yet want to sting us all by not playing our song....Go home Norf youre drunk

I reckon it's a great idea.

Diggers = 7%

So Norf games will end up like the town in Footloose?

Cos they ain't going to be playing their song, can tell you that.

How about opposition supporters not turn up at all, I'm sure the North hierarchy could do without the revenue.

North: we are the 99 7%

7 * 18 = 126?

Think they might be exaggerating, a lot.

A massive slap in the face to the fans of all other club. Really bad idea.