17 other clubs fans to Norf - "you can't stop the music"

Seriously someone at North has too much time on their hands if they not only came up with this idea, but then presented to the rest of the club who also thought it was such a good idea they took it to the AFL.

No wonder they are constantly in financial dire straits if this is the level of talent they have at their club.

You would think that they might try concentrating their efforts and expertise at getting more members and actually getting current members to turn up to their games instead of coming up with stupid ideas like this.

■■■■ club. Should fold.

Quickly running out of ideas to hit the back page, North

I really do think North are the most pathetic club. Constantly searching for relevance. I hope we run all over them this week. I’d secretly like to win by a point so I could hear them whinge about how unlucky they are, but that’s not good for my heart.

Was this brilliant idea supposed to happen even when the visiting team wins?lol  I'd love to be in a crowd of 40k Essendon fans V 6 norfs supporters and win, imagine hearing "See the bombers fly up" sung a cappella,  would sound awesome.

I must be in the 7% who doesnt have an issue with it. With the loss of suburban grounds it seems like the grounds are all bland and lacking something, if North want to turn home fixtures into something differant good on them, not that their poxy crowd numbers will produce an intimidating atmosphere anyway.

I just cant imagine an oppositions song at Old Trafford or any other soccer venue especially after a loss, the fans would tear the place down.

OUT WE COME OUT WE COME

OUT WE COME TO PLAY

Does this mean banning the  song when the side runs out before the game or at end of the game if the opposition team wins. I have no problen if its the former but have an issue if its the latter. 

Here is an idea for Norf: Merge or Relocate. Even in their “Glory” days, they didn’t have a big supporter base.

They cry foul over a lack of support and funds from AFL HQ but knocked back a great offer to move up to GC.

I must be in the 7% who doesnt have an issue with it. With the loss of suburban grounds it seems like the grounds are all bland and lacking something, if North want to turn home fixtures into something differant good on them, not that their poxy crowd numbers will produce an intimidating atmosphere anyway.
I just cant imagine an oppositions song at Old Trafford or any other soccer venue especially after a loss, the fans would tear the place down.

Bad losers should just get over it, and have a little respect for superior opposition.  

OUT WE COME OUT WE COME

OUT WE COME TO PLAY

The fact that they've got one of the longest, most inane songs in the comp only adds to the ridiculous nature of this idea. 

Always on the ball. 

If they want to make it feel like a true home ground then they should have moved to GC when they had the chance.

YNWA goes mighty well at Old Trafford. :D

Actually think it's a good idea, if only for the fact that i would mean we can then do it.

Remember folks; Brayshaw is the best they have.

And some people wonder why they are second rate.

Actually think it's a good idea, if only for the fact that i would mean we can then do it.

Glad I am not the only one.

I cannot remember one game at Windy Hill where the opposition theme song was played if we lost.

When we win, we play our song and celebrate.

If we lose, there's silence as we file out of the ground, complaining first about umpires, then about the whipping boy of the day, be it Kevin Walsh or Mark Eustice.

That's not a bad thing at all.

Exactly, I would love to turn home games in cauldrons where we can boo the opposition before and after the game and not have to listen to some rubbish song. Would also be nice to fence off the feral Carlscum supporters lol

I like it, shame it didn't get up. Probably means we get more ads blaring during the breaks. :rolleyes:

We shouldn't sell Brayshaw short. He will be remembered well for his pioneering work on Wipe Out Australia. Trailblazer.

north improved on their close losses !