#18 Michael Hurley -- now coaching

Depends on the grade (there’s 6).
Anywhere from a week to 12+

2 Likes

How was that late hit on you today Polar Bear?

Suggestions that he’s already had surgery?

They may have also already sent in Cunnington to have Dylan Clarke surgically removed.

9 Likes

Sauce?

If he has or gets surgery this week there is every chance he would be back for finals provided we make it. The good thing about shoulders is you can keep your fitness base and slot straight back in provided rehab goes well

Source was Facebook only, sorry, but they were suggesting that he’d be back in 4+weeks.

EFC says high grade AC joint injury and is having surgery. They’ll know more after surgery but hoping he can return before the end of year. Key word being hoping.

1 Like

Cooked.

Thank you for your services in 2019 Michael.

8 Likes

it’s just not fair

1 Like

RIP

That sucks major bum hole

1 Like

All because of a terrible handball!

1 Like

All because he’s a professional footballer

1 Like

All because of our medical staff /s

Sorry chef don’t get your point. If the handball had of been half decent he wouldn’t have been in the exposed position that he was. The professional footballer that handballed to him should have been more accurate. Have you seen our handballing this year? Even the players are acknowledging our lack of skills.

1 Like

Hopefully when he gets back, he rewatches the tape and realises that a ■■■■■■■ potato named zurhar cost him the rest of this season.

Hurley is a ■■■■■■■ unit And it’s well past ■■■■■■■ time he remembers how to play like one.

He’s done for the year I’m sorry to say! AC surgery from what I know means immobilisation for 3-4 weeks post-surgery, then another 3-4 weeks of rehab. Hurley is not playing chess - this is Aussie Rules, so there would be another couple of weeks of building strength and confidence in reach and mobility.

We need Ambrose back asap. I guess someone like Hartley gets a chance to save his career over the next month.

No more injuries please! Is Hepp going to be right for next week?

1 Like

If surgery is successful you can return a lot quicker than that. I’d be willing to bet he is is ready for week 1 of finals if we get there.

1 Like