#18 Michael Hurley

Discussion for Hurley.

How good's a Robbo thread !?

Robbo is hardly gutless.

Robbo is well liked within the club, many believe he is on our side when it counts

I call BS

Benfti is correct.

Robbo, being initially shut out by Essendon because we wanted to keep it confidential, started spreading the AFL'S word along with Caro. Robbo knew fat Andy was leaking shit to caro and was hoping Essendon would use him as their mouthpiece. We decided to take the moral high ground but eventually we caught on that it was doing us no favours (too late), that's when we started leaking stuff to robbo.

Your statement does not support what Ben said, though.
'Using someone as a mouthpiece' to 'leak to' does not exactly equate to 'well-liked within the club', does it?
He's still a gutless cunt.

Lol you draw that kinda conclusion from a split second still shot of a few blokes staring off in the distance.

They are training, it's no different to being at the TVSC. Stalking would be waiting out the front of their house or following them to the shops.

Robbo is well liked within the club, many believe he is on our side when it counts

When hasn't it counted ?

We know we're in trouble when Hurley has long lost family interstate, that he is desperate to reunite with.
Straight from the Paul Connors play book.

When hasn't it counted ?

When that little disturbance started a few years back. Luckily it didn't really impact the club

Of all the things written about us in the last 3 years, Jobe Watson to the Western f*cking Bulldogs is possibly the most comical.

Pity the aflpa didn't strongly support the players in 2013 when they were robbed of a season without even being charged, or when it failed to stand up for them before they were railroaded and misled into an interview processes which resulted in their suspension. Thanks aflpa, been there for the players all the way through this.

Umma they might want to check the WADA ruling, you can't be convicted for being a cheat based on you not doing the checking, controlling what in your body etc. and then go around saying I want to leave because the club breached the rules.

The contract would stand up I think and we could force him to stay.

Also from Robbo on SEN.

Robbo expects Hurley to sign despite noise

There has been a recent flurry of reports and conjecture regarding whether Michael Hurley will decide to stay at Essendon next season.

“Yeah, he’s massive, massive. He’ll sign,” said the chief football writer for the Herald Sun.

“There’s a bit of noise around at the moment but I’m pretty confident that he will sign – well he keeps telling people at Essendon ‘I’m signing, I’m staying’.

“(He’d be knocking back offers around) $800,000 for five years, maybe six – we all know what sort of player he is, if you’re a premiership challenger and you want some more pillars he’s one of them.

“We all know that (Melbourne are keen).”

Read more at http://www.sen.com.au/news/05-16/crunch-time-hogan-v-cripps-hurley-latest#rad0s31PbbTtod24.99

Robbo read my article

Did he?

Not a chance... Robbo can't read!

Can't read........and can't write. He should be a Collingwood supporter.

I believe Rohan Connelly has that covered.
Robbo is a drunken twat but is genuine. i like him. He actually talked to me once. We're practically brothers.

Get back to work, all of you.

You can't make me.

I call BS

Benfti is correct.

Robbo, being initially shut out by Essendon because we wanted to keep it confidential, started spreading the AFL'S word along with Caro. Robbo knew fat Andy was leaking shit to caro and was hoping Essendon would use him as their mouthpiece. We decided to take the moral high ground but eventually we caught on that it was doing us no favours (too late), that's when we started leaking stuff to robbo.

Love how they've quoted him verbatim in that article. Reads exactly like he writes. Can't finish a......

EFA

People are actually saying robbo is ok? Has everyone just suddenly forgot his behaviour for the last 4ish years?!?!

It's called having a job. His job is to sell papers first, his passion for footy comes a distant second, and so it should. Not sure what people expected tbh.

Huh, what would any blitzer know about having a job ?????

Are you telling me that some of you guys actually find time to work; fark !!! I am on here all day and I do nothing much else anymore.

Wheres Arny when u need him!

I call BS

Hurls.