#19 Kobe "The Eel" Mutch

Is it just me, or does the sense of optimism seem REALLY high around this bunch of draftees? I feel all of McGrath, fridge, Ridley, Mutch and possibly even Clarke could be very good prospects

I haven’t felt like this about a bunch of draftees since the GUMB/LEROY/ hislop draft. Hope it works out a bit better

Clarke is definitely a good prospect as well.

Mutch?

Remember this guy? He was notoriously slow.

Went all right but.

Like Sam Mitchell, Jobe Watson and Greg Williams, , Misiti had exquisite hand skills. If your gonna be slow, you need something else to stand out. Getting the ball 30 times and butchering it is not gonna cut the mustard. I haven’t seen Mutch play by the way, so no idea if he’s good or not.

Chucked a $20 on at $51 for rising star

Not as Mutch as I thought it would be.

Woosha said in the presser that Mutch was set to play but he fell ill on Friday and couldn’t make the trip up there.

Woosha said in the presser that Mutch was set to play but he fell ill on Friday and couldn't make the trip up there.

Where’d you watch it? Error on the EFC site.

Woosha said in the presser that Mutch was set to play but he fell ill on Friday and couldn't make the trip up there.

On the AFL website

It worked for me.

That’d be why Clark got a run I expect.

The secret weapon. Straight in round one 38 possessions, 4 goals and 3 votes towards a final Brownlow tally of 45.

1 Like
7 Likes

Steve Coogan come on down.

15 Likes

Reminds me of Moocher (right) from Breaking Away… a cracking movie from the early 80s.

4 Likes

https://goo.gl/images/6pfq8j

Can’t figure out how to paste that image on my phone

Here you go.

3 Likes

So was he OK yesterday?

Nah…he just looks like other people.

5 Likes

Yep. Looked very good.

1 Like