#19 Kobe "The Eel" Mutch

He and Paddy the two positives

1 Like

Must persist with him. Solid debut.

8 Likes

Thought laverde was also quite good aside from a couple of skill errors.

2 Likes
1 Like

Did well, can see him growing into a good player. I hope they keep him in the team for next week.

He will be kicking like Heppell next year

The main goal on debut is to show that you deserve 10 games to see what you can do - in that sense he passed with flying colours. Good on him.

4 Likes

Solid start. Loved that mark he took

Well done Kobe. Hopefully the first game of many.

7 Likes

Building into being a GOOD BLOKE and hugging the parents is a great start

1 Like

One of the few that can hold his head high. Exactly the type of player we should be playing every week. Hopefully Clarke and others get a chance this week

7 Likes

Iā€™m confused. Why are Mutch and Guelfi and LAV doing good things? I thought our team was settled, and then they go upsetting the balanceā€¦ā€¦

9 Likes

That is his TradeMarkā„¢.

He didnā€™t stretch his kicking skills, and it worked out fine for him at AFL level. Must have taken lessons from Clarke on that one.

1 Like

Really good first game. Played the same way he did in the VFL. Hopefully he gets a good run of games to settle in.

Watching this kid today just strengthend the possibility that we actually do have an AFL standard midfield on our list, we just havenā€™t seen them yet.

9 Likes

Reasonable I thought. Not great, but good enough to get another game.

2 Likes

Thought he was good.

Who the hell was the teammate that gave him the hospital pass that almost killed him.

We just choose not to play them

2 Likes

Did as well as you could expect. Use of the ball on both sides of the body a feature, allows his to get out of trouble unlike others who are so one-sided they have no ability to dispose of the ball on their non-preferred (Myers cough Myers).

3 Likes

Really happy with Kobeā€™s debut, i thought he showed plenty!
Do not worry tho, our ā€œdevelopementā€ team will ruin him asap

2 Likes