2 Andrew Stephens 16 Brendan Hosking 25 Shaun Ryan and making sense of their destruction

Will Hocking then refer it to the Integrity Unit, as promised? Yay.

Oh ok then

1 Like

just want to point out that he has removed his “like” and stated that he accepts everybody for who they are. unfortunately theres not as many stories on that one.

Also Matt Kennedy from Fark Carlton did the same thing, but no ones brought it up much because hes a spud

3 Likes

In my opinion, everyone was booing out of sheer frustration and anger and it was venting. Not many were actually booing pendles personally imo

But either way, who farkin cares. Booing has been around forever in a day. Not sure why its this weeks focus

11 Likes

The booing was louder than Collingwoods cheering when the final siren went. And I was watching it on the TV.

It didn’t stop, but it got louder when the umpires came off the ground. Then stayed consistent during the Collingwood song and the presentations.

7 Likes

As comical as it was………there were moments when we could have had Collingwood for scraps and then there would be an unexplainable free kick. So bizarre not even the players knew what the f*** was going on. I knew then, no matter how hard we tried we would not kick a winning score. And; that my friends is as close to match fixing as it gets. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

3 Likes

Yep. As I noted earlier, there’s four minutes between siren and Pendlebury, and it never stopped. It was insane (and glorious).

You know how you always get a cheer at the end of the song? Not this day, or at least not one that could be heard.

9 Likes

I wasn’t there but the people who were told me they had never seen such anger after a game, apparently very lucky there wasn’t a big crowd fight.

2 Likes

Ablett wont get booed. Why would he?

Booing is a part of sports. I think people are massively overreacting to this. Maybe they need to just harden up a little bit, and I’m generally not a fan of that phrase.

1 Like

Boo everyone from now on.

tenor

6 Likes

Not sure if posted elsewhere.

Must read. Except maybe the tinfoil hat wearing types who think there is some afl conspiracy.

1 Like

pretty sure he missed the goal, but wasted time and kept the ball down their end.

Wow, he’s actually right

Still, fk him

2 Likes

Roger Goodell got booed everytime he got up on stage at the NFL draft today.

Not sure I heard any “Booo-urns” though.

Yes. Overall it was a disgrace. But am I the only one who thinks the Pendlebury one was a free kick? Yes his head was down and went further down to try to avoid injury (I don’t know if it’s the best way), and yes he accentuated it, but his head was over the ball trying to win it, and that my friends means it can be too high.
I think it was Tippa who won one just like it a week or 2 ago.

1 Like

Do you think Collingwood people are a little rocked they were outvoiced?

5 Likes

Add the sling tackle on Ridley- was it by Greenwood.?
Media this morning went as far as to ask if Collingwood player would have a case to answer.
No free kick.

2 Likes

Howe

If it makes anyone feel better, i actually think we got more stitched up by the umpiring in the second collingwood game last year. I think that sour taste still in the mouth, plus pendlebury being announced as the 'best and ‘fairest’ player set people right off and felt like groundhog day again.

As for booing, i dont think ablett deserves booing, he only gets booed by hawks fans because in last years game he scored a number of frees from staging, he was getting booed halfway through that last game by them too. Same with goodes (staging) and pendelbury yesterday (staging), its usually the only time players get targetted, if they have a repuation of getting favourable treatment due to the umpires being star struck by them.

For me the only reason i boo is i genuinely feel it gives my team an advantage, same as why i cheer when we kick a goal. Umpires mostly get influenced by booing and it helps my team, therefore im all for it. There is a reason collingwood and west coast always get a good deal, their fans boo more than any others at the umpires. I’m proud our fans took a stand yesterday, hopefully the maggots will be wary of the attention they will cop if they dare to ■■■■ us over again in the future.

1 Like