#2 BELLCHO Restricted free agent

Sounds like Tom is making sure he gets the very best deal at end of year. Hopefully at Essendon.

Quoted Post

It's the ■■■■■■■ Rio avatar curse all over again. He's gone!

Come at me.

Ok, so

Belly will not leave because the money he will get will be more than enough+the ■■■■ he has gone through with fellow friends+impending sustained success+J.Hird as coach= STAY.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Very worried.

Weren’t you also worried about Gleeson at the end of last year who promptly re-signed not long after?

Not questioning your info or feeling, just stating you have been worried before only for said player to re-sign.

Glad you’re not questioning my “info” because I haven’t provided any.

I’m worried because Bellchambers (along with Colyer and Gleeson) is my favourite player. I’m worried because at least one Victorian club and one interstate club has/will throw big coin and a long contract at him. Just like GWS did last time Bellchambers was out of contract.

At least we have the right to match any offer.

And as far as my worry for Gleeson. Well when fark Carlton are circling and that’s the club you originally hoped to play for, my worry was valid.

Now, what do you have to contribute?

When it comes to Belly I would actually trust any info BK chose to share.

Apparently Bellchambers & manager are attempting to put a clause in the contract that allows him to wear the Orange 3/4s at least once a week. Essendon aren’t too fond of this idea, and aren’t ready to sign off on the new contract.

It’s the ■■■■■■■ Rio avatar curse all over again. He’s gone!

CEGLAR

Can you pile drive someone in a ruck contest? If so the we’re absolutely covered.

At least we have Ambo as a back up ruckman.

Quoted Post

B A U L D E R S T O N E

IT’S TIME!!

Can’t have a Baulderstone without a Bellchambers. Or a Dangerfield for that matter.

Option 10. Darren Bewick

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Very worried.

Weren’t you also worried about Gleeson at the end of last year who promptly re-signed not long after?

Not questioning your info or feeling, just stating you have been worried before only for said player to re-sign.

Glad you’re not questioning my “info” because I haven’t provided any.

I’m worried because Bellchambers (along with Colyer and Gleeson) is my favourite player. I’m worried because at least one Victorian club and one interstate club has/will throw big coin and a long contract at him. Just like GWS did last time Bellchambers was out of contract.

At least we have the right to match any offer.

And as far as my worry for Gleeson. Well when fark Carlton are circling and that’s the club you originally hoped to play for, my worry was valid.

Now, what do you have to contribute?

Was only asking Fog. You’ve clarified and stated your reason which is all any of us would have hoped for.

Wasn’t attacking you.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Very worried.

He could be worried about anything- we haven’t found out what’s concerning foggy as yet… We need a poll…

Option A - posted in wrong thread. Meant to post in thread about malthouses future.

Option B - worried about season 5 of GoT after a boring episode 1.

Option C - worried JD is becoming to good and it won’t be fair on the players that line up on him in the future.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Very worried.

He could be worried about anything- we haven’t found out what’s concerning foggy as yet… We need a poll…

Quoted Post

Very worried.

This guy. What would you know?

Quoted Post

Very worried.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Ryder leaving ruined football for me, now I don't believe in nothing anymore.

if ding dong left i’d be broken.

My puss would be in a well.

Read that as:
‘my pus would be as well’

:stuck_out_tongue:

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Very worried.

We have been around long enough to know that the whisper of the winds change very quickly within a football club.

I personally have heard things from people within the club and when they have been wrong their attitude is more of a “things changed” rather than “I was wrong”.

PS - fog dog was very lid on prior to hawthorn match… ■■■■■■■ lid better be off this weekend!

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
read an article a couple of weeks back (can't remember who by) but it was in the Sun and it suggested that his current contract was for about $700k a year, which to me seems easily $200k-300k a year over what his output to date warranted.

Well done to him. He’s a great ruck man and is going to rip this season apart. He’s no tom scully.

Who is Tom Scully?

read an article a couple of weeks back (can’t remember who by) but it was in the Sun and it suggested that his current contract was for about $700k a year, which to me seems easily $200k-300k a year over what his output to date warranted.