2 Dylans are better than 1, but wait there's more... - The Team: ESSENDON v HAWTHORN MRVL , 7:50pm AEST Friday, June 14, 2019

Mitch for Begs was the only other change i wanted to see. Mitch isn’t even an emergency. Maybe his wrist is still sore?

I’m a big Begley fan. Just think he needs to find some form.

Bringing all 3 soft tissue victims back in at once is a big big call. I hope it comes off.

On paper though it looks like a strong team. Hawks look a little tall down back for our forward set up but if they force us to bomb forward Stratton will take another 3 billion intercept marks

2 Likes

I think there will be late changes to this lineup. Too good to be true.

2 Likes

Big boy at 30% is good enough to destroy belly is probably they’re thinking, not far off it either

Omitting Lewis is interesting too, thought he could’ve caused us a few problems, great hands

McEvoy named is a problem for us

Fisher is an even bigger problem

2 Likes

Nailed selection for mine.

4 Likes

He will be a late out for Lewis I think. I hope

Hawks board saying Glass has kept his spot to have a run with role on Saad.

Clarko obviously up to something - agree McEvoy most likely out and Lewis is as a late change.

Perfect selections if all 3 are fit and ready. Sad for Frang, but it must be done.

1 Like

You just know they will force us to bomb it forward, intercept mark, rebound, goal, repeat.

Like they know? It probably carries as much weight as u saying Clarke kept his spot to run with O’meara. It’s likely, but still just speculation.

All boards have their “insider” posters.

That’s what they’re saying on theirs :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Calrko must be texting them his game plan.

Or they have club contacts - we’ve had a few here. They weren’t getting texts from Woosha.

Anyway, just a discussion topic. No need to get antsy over it.

11 Likes

If we can’t win this game with this team. Sack Woosha & Sack Doordo.

Love the ins and happy with the outs

Sorry if it came off that way, I’m just saying that it’s easy to state obvious things on the internet. I doubt anybody in a position to know would post that stuff.

Anyway the one thing you can guarantee is Clarkson is up to something.

1 Like

Geez I hope we turn up.

Ill be totally ■■■■■■ if we get Essington again. Woosha better have his coaching hat on and our boys not a case of the fumbles.

As usual I am looking forward to/dreading seeing Orazio in full flight.

5 Likes

Is this side only dev and Joey short of full strength? Possibly brown?

5 Likes