#2 Tom Bellchambers šŸ›Ž

Beast mode. He gave Hickey an absolute bath.

Excellent tonight. Ruckwork, marks around the ground and up forward, was physical. Everything you want from a ruckman these days. Keep it up Tommy!

2 Likes

Called him and STEW ā– ā– ā– ā–  off

Imagine the sort of birds he could pull if he actuallly turns into a star footballer. Lordy lordy lordy

Craig?

2 Likes

has been really good this year. well done tbc, we look really dangerous when he plays well

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure he would alreadyā€¦big tall lad with a serious rig, afl player paycheck and a reasonable level of fameā€¦wouldnā€™t struggle

Dont forget the car

https://igcdn-photos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/t51.2885-15/10601686_789407371129388_1861719569_n.jpg

This guy is the sole purpose for our midfield dominance over he past two weeks.

We always knew he had these types of performances in him, he just couldnā€™t seem to get fit again after having that breakout year where he kicked 30+ goals.

His ceiling goes far and beyond anything that Leuenberger could ever hope to produce.

1 Like

His agression at the ball but especially at the man has really lifted the midfield. The fact that he can go forward and kick goals is a delightful bonus.

ā€œAwaits matt hardy delightful gifā€

1 Like

Goldsteinā€¦ youā€™re next!

1 Like

For a boy from lonny, hes done ok for himself.:roll_eyes:

1 Like

He is our barometer I reckon. If he plays well and is aggressive we are on. Fantastic that he is hitting the scoreboard. I really didnā€™t think he had this in him. Well done Belly.

1 Like

Goldstein is take a stroll down struggle street at the moment, TBC could really open him up at the contest like he did with Hickey.

Ragdolling is elite at the moment.

1 Like

Wow, didnā€™t see this in him to be honest. What a difference he has made to our team. Well done Tommy, he is a real weapon.

1 Like

I like Luey, but very much a one trick pony.

I assume Goldstein is travelling well for the roos? Have not followed them at all this season.

Will really enjoy belly taking on the challenge.

Nup, heā€™s been struggling. They would probably have dropped him for preuss but for the fact they want to keep his trade currency up IMO

This is career best form for mine. CAREER BEST.