#2 Tom Bellchambers 🛎

Sunday was a day when he should’ve looked his opponent up and down and decided to bully him. Outmuscle him, push him around, be a ■■■■, because really what else did the Dogs have in the way of ruck options? They were running The Bont through there as back-up. OK he might’ve won the hitouts, but he got pantsed by a preying mantis with a curly blonde wig on. Pretty much mirrored the team, was far too soft. He again has an opportunity this weekend against Port without Ryder. Time to get the angry pills on Tommy and play like you did against Adelaide, where I thought he was close to BOG in the 1st half, was physical around the ground and palmed the ball intelligently at ruck contests…

No more Mr Nice Guy.

I reckon Looey would have made Sunday very unpleasant for English.

This sums it up. Bellchambers is probably the epitome of an essendon footballer. Talented but always lets you down never seems to learn from past mistakes.

Got beaten by tim farkingg English. FMD

It’s typical belly. The poor is not even vfl standard, the best is AA

TBell was clearly superior in the ruck contest. The kid played to his strengths around the ground, and he ran TBell ragged.

2 Likes

Needs to have a big game tomorrow, does Tommy. Coming up against a side with no recognised ruckman

1 Like

Dopey player.

I’d play JD more in the ruck so he can impact the game more so and plonk Tbell one out in the square

Show some aggression FFS. He should of been putting his knees into English from the opening bounce. Needs to get physical with Dixon and Westhoff tomorrow

No he isn’t smart enough without giving away the free

I agree with your thoughts

If you watch the replay, check out how TBell spins around dishing fast handballs out , very often to the best option.
He did it maybe 4 times in the Port game . This part of his game is especially slick.

4 Likes

belly’s getting better, getting his confidence up

This bloke.
Unbelievably important Wednesday.

If Grundy domintes and gives Pies 1st use, we are every chance to lose.

BIG GAME BELLY FIRE UP!!!

1 Like

Got my BIG GAME BELLY ready and raring to go.

By christ I’ve put a few kegs on during the Summer drink a thon … :smirk:

2 Likes

He needs to insert himself at the contest more.

Is he carrying an injury of any sort?

Yes, you have.
Then again - I can’t really talk.

1 Like

His confidence is up looks like he’s feeling into his body playing consistent footy again. Also if he starts to lag we’ll get to see Stewart in a midfield set up, which I really want. Does not get tackled, tackles do not get broken.

Unit.

So it’s clear as day that Luey is done as an AFL footballer, and I seriously question whether Bellchambers is the ruckman we should be moving forward with.

Come seasons end I think we need to put Belly up for trade while he has value and start putting games into Draper.

The club is trying to make Draper a CHF