#2 Tom Bellchambers ๐Ÿ›Ž

Got my BIG GAME BELLY ready and raring to go.

By christ Iโ€™ve put a few kegs on during the Summer drink a thon โ€ฆ :smirk:

He needs to insert himself at the contest more.

Is he carrying an injury of any sort?

Yes, you have.
Then again - I canโ€™t really talk.

His confidence is up looks like heโ€™s feeling into his body playing consistent footy again. Also if he starts to lag weโ€™ll get to see Stewart in a midfield set up, which I really want. Does not get tackled, tackles do not get broken.

Unit.

So itโ€™s clear as day that Luey is done as an AFL footballer, and I seriously question whether Bellchambers is the ruckman we should be moving forward with.

Come seasons end I think we need to put Belly up for trade while he has value and start putting games into Draper.

The club is trying to make Draper a CHF

Weird, I thought he played well against Grundy. I think he is clearly the clubs best ruck.

Thereโ€™s so many dominant ruckman this season

Iโ€™m struggling to think of 1 starting ruckman that Bellchambers is better than. Heโ€™s just not up to it.

Well thats [email protected] STUPID. We have Walla for that position!

Yes, he also got thrashed by Tim English.

We are not trading our only reasonably formed, seasoned ruckman to play a greenhorn. Draperโ€™s time will come but that it not now.

More the point, did you see how Luey played today!? Why shorten our stocks even more?

In a game when the whole team looked sub par why pick out one performance?

I stand by my statement.

What do you think weโ€™ll get back in trade for a ruckman not good enough to go forward with?

From what I understand the forward play is more about adding strings to his bow.

Whether that is by choice or whether itโ€™ a consequence of Luey playing VFL ruck would be interesting, but when Belly was in the VFL the roles were reversed and he was the FF, Draper the ruck.

No itโ€™s not. Itโ€™s trying to make him able to go forward when resting from the ruck. Like TBell can, and Loony canโ€™t. Itโ€™s called adding more strings to his bow. That said I think he should be the number one VFL ruck, with Loony backing him up, rather the other way round like it is currently.

jinx!
or something

At the very least 50/50

I think the club line is adding strings to Drapers bow but I personally believe itโ€™s because Luey canโ€™t play anywhere else.

Draper was excellent last year for a first year ruck and he should be accelerated not slowed down.

I think itโ€™s a poor decision from the club.

So do I, but saying they are trying to make into a CHF is just not right.

I know what they are doing but I donโ€™t think itโ€™s helping.

As a second year ruck with promise he should be rucking. I wonder what it would be doing to his confidence.