#2 Tom Bellchambers šŸ›Ž

I donā€™t like that at allā€¦

Itā€™s either a bad truth or an unfunny joke.

FFS, an snippet of the article on the AFL site. Note the ā€œpushed guys offā€ commentā€¦

Naitanui said he had copped some friendly flak from teammates after going to ground from a soft hit to the chest from Essendon ruckman Tom Bellchambers last Thursday.

Bellchambers was fined $2000 over the incident.

ā€œHe just got me in a good spot,ā€ Naitanui said.

"We practise it at training ā€“ pushing guys off on the chest. But he got me sweet and winded me.

ā€œItā€™s all part of the game. The physical part of the game is something I really enjoy.ā€

Heā€™s seven foot tall and heā€™s SAWFT.

2 Likes

You object to mates having a laugh.
Jesus, you must be an exciting guy.

2 Likes

Iā€™m thinking thatā€™s not the real Dodoro.

Tommy is in the middle of a big month.

Martin.
Nic Nat.
Goldstein.
Grundy.

If he can split the next two battles it will be by far his best run of form in his time at the club, and put him in the top 2 or 3 in our B & F.

The mids seem to love him, really hope that group get together and have absolute focus on competing the next two weeks - if we at least split the ruck/midfield battles you would make us favourites to beat North and Collingwood based on our strength in other areas of the field.

2 Likes

On closer inspection it looks like you may be right. Either Dodoro is ā– ā– ā– ā–  at Twitter or someoneā€™s doing a very half assed job of impersonating him

Lol. Are you serious?

Yeah kinda serious.

Implying whether jokingly or not that Watson stretched his value at the expense of other peopleā€™s salary or being able to retain players is probably not for the public forum.

And if it isnā€™t the real jackets I suspect the real jackets wouldnā€™t hang that out there in the public forum.

Imagine how easy it would be for some Caroline Wilson type to write up an article about how Jobe Watson took the money at the expense of others blah blah.

If real then itā€™s a private joke not a public one.

But whatevs

Mate, your seriously overthinking/looking waaaay too much into it

1 Like

ASFAWK

ā€œZac zac thank youā€

ā€¦

What on earth is the umpire talking to Zerrett for? Heā€™s standing there while NicNat charges at him!

1 Like

Just like Saad getting a talking to when he was getting harrassed.

6 Likes

The Saad one really, really raised my eyebrows. Saad hasnā€™t ever shown much agro.

1 Like

I initially thought something was coming from that post game when he was talking to BJ and I forgot who else.

1 Like

He willl be doing very well to halve the ruck with Grundy whose ability to cover the ground is astonishing for a player his size. Goldstein looks like he has also rediscovered some form, after a very ordinary 2017, but on current output, TBC would shade him.

DING DONG

Yeah I thought maybe Nelson had said something that went over the line maybe.

2 years

16 Likes