#2 Tom Bellchambers 🛎

He’s going great but we need to give him a week off somewhere along the line. St Kilda ideally

JUDAS!

He’s giving the midfield silver service. Some of his hits were sublime. Hes also working hard as the bailout option down the line when we have nothing to kick to. Minimum he is creating a good contest and giving us something to work off there, but he’s also taking some nice grabs too. Love it when he gets fired up.

Seriously where are those nuffies that thought Luey should be our no.1 Ruck at the start of the season.

Genuine nuffery.

1 Like

Some of his taps tonight to our mids was pure caviar

Loved seeing him get in that ladyboy Jones face after he hit Langford

2 Likes

reaching “just showing off” levels of tapwork

amazing how he is rucking most games just by himself, credit to his fitness

1 Like

His tap work is some of the best I have seen…has made our midfield better

Loved when he went over to remonstrate with Jones!

2 Likes

Having his best season. Been very consistent. Only thing is his kicking for goal. He used to be a dead eye set shot. Might bear fatigue because before he was more a forward and part time ruck. Still having a great season.

2 Likes

Cant take any game lightly. Need to manage his workload for the next 4 weeks

He looked injured at the start of the third, looked like he was dragging his right leg, really bad limp. Maybe just picked up something early in the 3rd, didn’t notice it much in the 4th

He is showing maturity now in the consistency of his footy. I didn’t think he had it in him. I knew his good was very good but I just thought he would be a good player cruising along to be honest. He is on the Agro pills and playing with grit and it is a joy to watch.

1 Like

Good idea. Thought he was really hurting last night but still delivered.

Some poor homeless person has had his/her mattress stolen.

2 Likes

Potential AA

Was absolutely fantastic again last night.

Basically had his right peg wrapped up like the michelin man but still dominated.

I did notice though that he did have extended periods on the bench and that is when Stringer went into the ruck.

Hopefully he gets a bit of a chop out somewhere before the end of the season because we need him at his peak if we make finals.

I want to see him get in the face of anyone that matches up Merrett in the same manner he did to Jones last night.

2 Likes

Guy looks like he needs a rest. Hope he gets up for next week. The hawks will be without McEvoy, off a shorter break

Hitouts about the same but 14 hitouts to advantage compared with 4.

In the leadup someone on the radio said we currently have the 2nd best clearance performance in the AFL. TBell is a big part of that.

2 Likes

If his name was Max the media would be fawning over his tap work.

1 Like