#2 Tom Bellchambers 🛎

We’re starting to build that cheeky thuggish-ness that’s vital for success and Tommy along with Dev and Stringer need to continue to set the tone in that regard.

3 Likes

He is sore and it’s been pretty apparent for months. Another reason why Mckernan is important to our structure in 2019.

1 Like

Was well beaten on Friday night, hopefully gets some support.

As much as I thought he was down in the ruck, his efforts around the ground, particularly in terms of defensive pressure, were really good

Working his proverbial off this year

1 Like

Been a great year hope he can finish off well.

1 Like

Put Nankervis in his place. Ran the game out very well.
Going to finish top 5 in the Crichton. I would put him at 4 behind Hepp, Dev and Zerret.

2 Likes

Dont agree at all
Put in all night
His marking was great when ee had many passengers when it counted
I had him in our best 4 tonight

1 Like

Everyone face Launceston and pray

1 Like

Think Crazy was talking about the week prior, where he was down a bit against the saints. He did will tonight against the tigers.

Key moment in the 3rd where he had a clear run and jump at a long inside 50. Gets illegally held in his run, no free, Richmond take it straight up for a goal on the rebound.

Has been enourmous this year. No reason why he can’t emulate that form again and will be much better across the year with a Daniher/Mckernan giving him some longer spells.

as an aside remember when Hird used to player Ryder, Hille and TBell…footy has chanced a bit since 2012.

Massive all season, looks to be constantly running on empty.

Some pure taps got sharked. Was it his mistake or the midfielders?

Neither.
Just very good work/good luck from Richmond mids.

1 Like

Doesn’t look promising for this week.

1 Like

Yep heard he was in a sling with his shoulder crook. Damn!

Leuenberger farewell game?

or Draper debut?

His taste in pants has improved out of sight though. Small wins I guess.

1 Like

Debatable.

To be fair, I imagine at his height it can be quite hard to find a pair that fits