#2 Tom Bellchambers 🛎

DING DONG

1 Like

Cringe.

1 Like

Didn’t get to see much of the game last night, so not sure how well he played. Just came here to say how much I liked his performance in the push and shove at 3 quarter time. Absolutely bullied McEvoy after he had a go at Saad, then treated Puopolo with absolute disdain when he tried to have a crack at him, gave me a decent laugh

11 Likes

Puopolo looked very much like a guy who is cooked last night… and he knows it, so this is how he tries to “contribute”.

2 Likes

Got towelled up last night. Just didn’t have the tank to go with his opponents last night.

1 Like

I thought he pulled his finger out in the third but then faded.

Thought there might’ve been a sneaky uppercut in that pack from TBC, will have to watch the reply.

Yeah, cause you’d totally turn them both down…

No doubt he has dropped off this year, he didn’t set the world on fire last year but was effective at stymieing his opponents influence. He hasn’t been able to have that same impact this year as his opponent are able to work harder around the ground.

Yeah he had 10-15min burst in the 3rd, but was otherwise given a bath.

One of my most favourite things in footy is how much fun Bellcho looks like he’s having in minor melees.

6 Likes

Seems like one of those guys that’ll fight a fight and not even know why :joy: but will just stick up for his mate.

“Hey fellas what’s happening? Enjoying yourselves? Oh are we throwing hands? Sounds awesome! Who wants to dance?”

1 Like

Belly is 5th in the AFL for hitouts to advantage. A lot of people on here under-rate him. He’s still a very good player.

Also has the highest hitout to advantage rate out of any of the top 20 rucks.

20 Likes

Building nicely

2 Likes

Hawks picked 2 ruckmen to try and stop him.

That’s a win for us given how bad their forward line worked

1 Like

Apart from the fact that they play 2 ruckmen every week. They played Pittonet when McEvoy was out.

1 Like

It’s only 2/3 of the way through the bye rounds. Stat totals will hold more value after next week.

Oh.

To be fair to me, I was talking out of my ■■■■.

1 Like

There is no question TBell is a good tap ruckman. He just has dropped off around the ground a bit this year. I think it’s a shame he can’t reach his full potential athletically because of injury. He really is a decent player lacking some of his earlier explosive power and leaping.

1 Like

Lol

1 Like