#2 Tom Bellchambers 🛎

Agreed. It’s getting pushed out of the contest rather than height that is Smack’s main issue. The strength mismatch is one of reasons why he gives away so many frees.

Size differential is still substantial. Smack gets all of his height from his neck. Unfortunately his shoulders are the same height as Walla’s.

6 Likes

Have we still got Beachcomber on the list?

I’d argue that the umpires trouble him more than his opponent does.

3 Likes

I’d argue he gives away frees because his opponents trouble him

1 Like

McKernan give away a lot more. Most ruckman give away shat loads. Shane mumford had the most frees against last year.

SMack only had one free against against Geelong iirc. If he was up against Sandilands it would be a lot more, Like punchng Azza in the kneecaps and things like that.

Sam Draper.

VFL Practice Match v. Geelong, Mar 25.

3 Likes

BRING
HIM
IN

3 Likes

BIG
BOI
BELLCHAMBERS

He will dominate against the poos and wees

BIG BOI BELL

1 Like

We’re you from? ■■■■ and ■■■■ from my world!

BRING HIM IN

BRING
THE ■■■■
IN

2 Likes

S#it and p#ss

Mature thread this ,…

1 Like

Question: should he be brought in?

1 Like

Ideally, no; in the situation we find ourselves, yes.

I know it was a VFL practice game, but he did look good when he got it, and his decision making was good. I was surprised.

3 Likes

Like I said a week ago… don’t be in any way surprised when they push him up for Round 1.

How much of a gambler is Woosha ? Ask Bluey how important is it for the mids to have a genuine tap ruckman at the centre bounces, of which there will be about 20 in the game. No way TBC is selected without elevating SMack and running 2 ruck forwards, and dropping Stewart.

1 Like