#2 Tom Bellchambers 🛎

Has put the pressure on Loony to win his spot back. It’s Tbells position to lose now

1 Like

Credit where its due, even if its an aging Mummy…

Won more coaches votes (3) than any other essendon player in the gws game.

4 Likes

Played well on the weekend.

Hate to say this but due for an injury soon.

Why? Just why??? This is why we can’t have nice things…

12 Likes

Didn’t he kick 5 vs Port one time? Get around him

TBell the ruckman in th AFL team of the week ! who would have imagined that, based on the vast bulk of the contents of this thread !

Its early days in terms of stats averages ( 3 games in 2017), but among the rucks averaging 30+ hitouts per game, TBell is averaging the most goals , marks and contested marks. The clear deficiencies against the top ruckmen of the competition are in clearances, and contested possessions but to a lesser extent tackles.

He just needs to sustain this level of performance , but ramping up the clearances would be a real bonus for the team.

10 Likes

Dunno …

1 Like

Combed the whole beach on the weekend. Hope this him just finding form and his best is actually a bit further away.

1 Like

Brother: “Bellchambers is rucking hell well… he’s winning all the taps!”

Me: “Should have seen the Blitz thread, whole site was going mental that he was picked.”

Brother: “Why do you even go on that site?”

Me: “…”

12 Likes

Those are the conversations I have with myself.

8 Likes

If the answer isn’t trolling then I don’t know the internet anymore.

1 Like

Bellchambers Bandwagon 4 weeks ago

12 Likes

Great game! The question will be to see if he can do that a couple of weeks in a row. As someone previously pointed out, we haven’t had a ruckman who can mark strongly around the ground since Ryder. I liked the aggression. Here’s hopping he can prove a lot of people wrong.

2 Likes

If you’re having them with yourself, I think that explains why you come to this site!

1 Like

I[quote=“chris_64, post:1900, topic:441, full:true”]
Bellchambers Bandwagon 4 weeks ago

[/quote]
Oi! I’ve been on the bandwagon since 2013! In fact, I had arguments that year that if we could only keep one of Ryder and Belly, I’d choose Belly.

Injuries have hurt that argument, but his best is very good, and he’s just getting to an age where many rucks start to show it.

1 Like

Peeto and Cory watch footy together, how cute.

4 Likes

Yep I remember prior to the 2014 season there was a large percentage of Blitz who thought Bellchambers was our number 1 ruck ahead of Ryder. Then along came some niggles and a resultant form slump, followed by a big list of long term injuries.

Also the fact that paddy was doing ■■■■ all but jump for the ruck contest. when hes got so many tools.

I already did.