#2 Tom Bellchambers šŸ›Ž

This is true.

He couldnā€™t get a handball, mark, tackle or hitouts either.

Hell, he couldnā€™t even play games.

Beat Nankervis, especially in the first half 2 weeks ago.
Crapped on Mumford last week.
Had the better of Ryder this week.

So, heā€™s already showing he can string together good performances. If he stays fit, I think weā€™ve got ourselves a very good no. 1 ruckman whoā€™ll compete with anyone.

3 Likes

I really should have put a smiley emoji on my post. Never mind.

1 Like

His form over the last two games has been outstanding. Iā€™ve been a bit surprised with how good he has been after so long out of the game.

The ruck spot is his now unless his form drops. Looney may struggle for another senior game this year.

7 Likes

My theory is that his injury was pretty serious, and itā€™s taken him ages to get back into form. The way heā€™s played the past two weeks has been like he was playing a few years ago. Makes a massive difference to the side.

2 Likes

Reckon you could be right.

1 Like

Great minds :grinning: think alike it seems.
This is what purple says:

IF big Belcho maintains his form from round 12 through to the end of the season ā€¦
ā€¦ this is going to be one serious footy side.

Farkpurple

5 Likes

one of the boys ay ā€œBig Belchoā€

getfuckedpurple

4 Likes

First impression was that tbell and naismith split the hitouts, so tball was not clearly more influential, but based on stats overall, amazingly the sun quoted tbell as our 4th highest ranked player. I would have to look at the game again to see why. I guess he will be selected again next week.

Wander where he was in the last few mins. Recall him losing the last hitout but not much more. Canā€™t watch it again. Just canā€™t.

HOW DO YOU FARKING FALL OVER THERE?

You need to harden up. Youā€™re sooking it up in multiple threads. Weā€™re all disappointed. Iā€™m pretty sure Belcho didnā€™t want to fall over. ā– ā– ā– ā–  happens.

As bad or invisible as he is, he still contributes more than Luey.

1 Like

Do you like anyone that plays or works for the Essendon Football Club?

1 Like

Tommy beat a much vaunted opponent comprehensively. Won hitouts 29 to 24 but more importantly won hitouts to advantage 12 to 8. 2 snags. He did help our midfield to win the clearances. He really needed to because Cox decimated Joe in the ruck.

Tbell still has deficiencies to work on, but the Bergerā€™s inability to impact the scoreboard gives tbell the edge going forwardā€¦

4 Likes

Yep was important. 2 brilliant set shots followed by a shocker 20 metres out. Should have kicked 3!

He really wanted the ball yesterday, it was great to see

1 Like

I thought heā€™s been really good for the most part, and clearly won the ruck battle yesterday and was impressed with some of hit taps and ability to get forward into dangerous positions. The most impressive aspect was the fact I saw him clearly putting in effort and diving on loose balls and tackling hard, this is something goes missing in his game.

2 Likes

Really happy for T-bell. He was fantastic yesterday. Hunted the ball, clearly won the ruck battle, and converted.