#2 Tom Bellchambers 🛎

Judaism or Islam?

2 Likes

I think Judasim. He prefers Zionist values.

Have been impressd by his intensity-I’m seeing some desperation and commitment I haven’t detected in his earlier career. For mine, that is a really good sign.

Biggest surprise packet for the year.

We may not actually have a ruck problem.

1 Like

Massively back in love with big belly.

Has his name all over one or two sausages rolls each game courtesy of a contested mark to the goal square. Won plenty of hit Outs

Has beaten some of best rucks in the game, save probably the best(in my opinion, in Martin).

And provides another big body around the ball.

This bloke can be the reason we make the 8 and win a final.

The first to fly the flag for zerret. I really like that because we actually needed a big fella with the “presence” he has shown. It also looks like he can run out games now. I see he had to take his boots off. No blisters, hopefully.

7 Likes

2 absolutely shocking game losing 4th qtr’s, backed up by his best game in over 4 years.

Of all the players returning to footy this year TBC will take the longest to find his touch, but if we get him coming in to form towards a possible finals run, that’s all gravy. He’s had barely six months with this midfield, and if he keeps tackling that hard, opposition mids are going to be 100kg’s sorer as the game goes on.

1 Like

This, so much. This was my biggest criticism of belly. Has improved his work rate massively

2 Likes

Not to all of us … .

1 Like

Oh you picked this, did you?

2 Likes

BSD is a Capri pants type of guy.

2 Likes

blind faith in the coaching panel allows you to be a wanker.

1 Like

Actually, he reminds me more of Phil Carmen, then Bellchambers.

1 Like

Yup.

14 Likes

Well, I guess I have to pay that.

Chances are you’ve said same about every player in every thread, but still.

T-BALL

You smarty pants!!

Good pick though. I was on the Leuenberger train until the last month or so.

As someone who has backed T Bell I’ve got a pretty freakin big grin now. And I think he might be converting a few to my argument he’s a pretty good forward.

1 Like

For whom the Bell tolls!

1 Like

Most important thing he did.