#20 Jackson “Jerrett” Merrett

I didn't like this kid at first since I though he was being given games....But oh boy! Was I wrong!

Kid has everything you need in a small forward position!

- Great pressure

-Two way runner

- Good skills

The kid has a future… and a great name.

Very pleased with his year to date. Has a lot of good attributes.

Very good tonight

Very good skills. Has given off a few very slick handballs to set goals up this season. See tonight at the end to Zaha

Tackles!!!  For his size his tackling is impressive. And has some toe.

Tackles!!!  For his size his tackling is impressive. And has some toe.

wedding? camel?

Incredibly impressive all night this kid.

He and Kommer were huge in their forwardline tackling pressure. They ran non-stop all game and we owe them a lot for that win.

Excellent signs.

His tackling has always been good. Needs to find more of it but he’s not going to let you down defensively.

Has fantastic hands in traffic. He dished off to Zaka in space for the winner.

Has fantastic hands in traffic. He dished off to Zaka in space for the winner.

Loved him since his first game.  Always seems to have time and space. Will be a club great.

As disappointing as it is with the lack of youngsters getting games into them at least he is one that is getting experience.

Hopefully he goes to the next level in 2014 and along with Kommer starts putting scoreboard pressure on.

I like him, and see a decent-or-better player in the future, but I am surprised to see so many positive reviews of his game last night. I had him as a net negative contributor, after at least 4 fumbles in the first 10 minutes, a few more over the course of the game, a couple of sloppy handballs and assorted clangers, and an undisciplined tackle over the shoulder in our (I think) forward pocket. Maybe I just marked him hard after the bad start?

l saw some good signs. He looks more poised when he has the ball now and can find options. Best game to date that l have seen him play.

Dare I say it but he needs to add some baulk.

He's good when he's high on adrenalin but needs to learn to work hard during flatter parts of the match too. Can go missing.

He's a winner though. He has IT.

Has a bit of the Winderlichs about him. 

■■■■ he was good yesterday. Is a player.

fark he was good yesterday. Is a player.

Great effort, played his role well. looks composed with the ball and makes good options

fark he was good yesterday. Is a player.

Yep. Arguments about who will be the better of the two. ■■■■ Dichotomies. This guy is just coming into the ripe period, Zac. looks a players too. Let's hope they are both Essendon Champions. 

His tackling has always been good. Needs to find more of it but he's not going to let you down defensively.

24 possessions ■■■■■■!