#20 Jackson Merrett

Except for Baguley, McKernan and Looney.

But being a smart ■■■ aside, I get your point. It’s strange not having the Hockings and Howlets if the world.

1 Like

His form since he got here has shown he’s desperate to avoid playing with Jackson, if anything.

4 Likes

a moment silence.

I wouldn’t hate this. He’s reasonable overhead.

I wouldn’t trust him sitting under a high ball. As a small defender it happens a fair bit.

And his delivery can be pretty good. Personally I’m not sure how accountable he is at the back but I’ve heard worse ideas and he’d be reasonable depth if he could build on last year before he was injured - from what I recall he was doing pretty well down back before the broken leg

I think you need a bit more heart to play there. It’s why Leroy was never going to work there.

2 Likes

Like Bach Houli? Confidence can come with experience.

I assumed the premise was that he could be thrown in with Baguley and McNiece to compete for that spot. Not Connor.

surely he’s done?

Oh FFS. Yes.

3 Likes

he’s been named in the VFL team though

Only if GUMB is there with him

5 Likes

if he hasn’t made himself by now, he will never do it.

1 Like

Yeah, he’s been ordinary. Sure, got 5 against Frankston but they didn’t put up a fight other than the 1st quarter. Don’t think they even scored in the second half. Vs Willy I only saw him lose a couple of contests that he should have won.

had 7 years to do it

2 Likes

seems like eons ago

Is this your subtle way of saying that Fantasia isn’t going to play?

2 Likes

Is it a wet dream?

Am i only dreaming?
Or is this burning,an eternal flame?

4 Likes