#20 Zac “Zed Clackers” Clarke - you’re cut

They have an LTI NicNat and they just traded Lycett, so they do have a need for someone to help Vardy out.

They picked up Hickey via trade already

As for them liking rucks too much, their strategy is to play two and it seems to work pretty well.

2 Likes

Not exactly whom I’d want as my 2nd best ruckman

You can just feel how much it’s grating on him.

3 Likes

**[quote=“Speedy_Gonzales, post:182, topic:14513, full:true”]

They picked up Hickey via trade already

As for them liking rucks too much, their strategy is to play two and it seems to work pretty well.
[/quote]

Yeah he really bites off more than he can chew

Vardy embarrassed the Pies. Shut yer cakehole!

so did we actually get this guy or???

dunno

Is this where I get into a long debate with you where you must have the last word?

If ‘Game of Death’ is ever re-made, Z Clarke would be perfect to reprise the role played originally by Kareem Abdul Jabbar.

4 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

Vs Dev Smith

That would be my vein of thinking

2 Likes

Reckon D Smith could play the role of B Lee?

Not exactly a physical facsimile but from a height pov and the ‘fight in the dog’ I reckon he’s your candidate.

Could work.

Right, can be put on the list on 1/12/2018.
However, the final list lodgement date according to the AFL is

Tuesday 27 November 2pm - Final AFL Club List Lodgement; Final TPP Pre-Season Estimates

Something does not add up, unless the AFL have already been advised that Zac Clarke will be added to the list ( as a rookie) on 1/12/2018. In which case it is either a fait accomplis or not. Theres a bit of Schrödingers Cat about this from our perspective.

PS. Unless we draft a kid ruckman, I would be surprised.

The whole point of the new 1 December to 31 March signing period is that it’s after final list lodgement. You finalise your list, something unexpected happens, you can now cover that. I appreciate that’s a loose definition of “final” but then we’d be signing 100 game 28 year old to our “rookie” list, so the meaning of words is not a big deal to the AFL.

2 Likes

So is there a spot still open for this? I’m assuming so as we didn’t take a ruck in the draft

Yes, we skipped a pick in the rookie draft.