#20 Zac “Zed Clackers” Clarke - you’re cut

Best on ground for Subiaco in GF

Had a big year, hopefully transcends into the VFL next year.

If Tbell goes down he will be very much needed, his form is good

7 Likes

Needed a Leuny replacement.
Got one.
Cost us zero draft picks of any kind.

I hope he can step up, but even if doesn’t we’ve done well there.

18 Likes

These new rules are totally whack.

Welcome Michael Clarkes taller brother

Wikipedia entry already updated.
Someone’s not mucking around

Stewart, Clarke, Draper is going to stretch a few VFL teams.
Jok, too.

1 Like

Good that he saying that. As per Leuey and Draper

9 Likes

Keep that attitude, and I daresay he will have a spot on our list for quite a few years.

Won’t be on big coin, and shouldn’t get a lot of AFL games, but it beats working for a living.

4 Likes

I think he will still be on decent coin as half can be paid outside of the cap in rookie list

Normal rookie base wages are low but that’s all so I’m sure we’d have put something attractive enough to him to have him choose us/ move etc

2 Likes

I’m sure he will be on decent coin because he’s an AFL footballer

Depends how you define “decent coin”, but rookie wages have traditionally been pretty ordinary and well below what similar players might have got in the bigger suburban leagues.

I don’t get it

2 Likes

He won’t be on that povo rate of 80K (plus super).

2 Likes

Well, I bet he earns more than I do next year

2 Likes

I think boot explained the thinking well, he’s a bob each way.

Good enough to not be a dead loss in the ruck.

And good enough forward he’s not going to get in Draper’s way in the VFL - where he (hopefully) plays most of next year.

3 Likes

Draper (1st Ruck), Clarke (mobile 2nd Ruck/KPF), Stewart (mobile FF), Brown (mobile CHF), Hartley (CHB), Ambrose (FB), Jok (mobile utility), Zerk-Thatcher (young KPD) Gown (young FF) and if he gets on the park Lavender are gonna stretch a lot of VFL teams in 2019

4 Likes

Do you have anything to support that. Can’t quite believe it.

Tippett says it’s true.

2 Likes

In a worst case scenario , this could prove to be a very good move. Obviously knows the role and a strong mature body. Excellent contingency plan considering the options we had to draft a ruck man.

One year?

Jakey says “Yesssss”