#20 Zac “Zed Clackers” Clarke - you’re cut

I’d imagine they get a handful of pocket change for playing ressies.

Based on my reading this morning, if a player gets injured in the AFL they get continued match payments as though they didn’t get injured and kept playing ones. That’s gotta be a ■■■■■ for arranging salary cap.

I reckon it is part of their 75k myself. You need to play reserves to get into the ones.

1 Like

The salary cap is a farking nightmare. Barely any of your costs are fixed, or 100% predictable. This is the reason a good list manager is worth his weight in gold.

4 Likes

You have some players on fixed salaries, without match payments. If one of them gets injured, you replace them with someone on a smaller contract who does get match payments. The total salary goes up.

Nightmare to plan out and stay under the cap.

1 Like

Think he is average,and will play average.
And if thats where you set your expectations,considering the price,he will be perfect as a stop gap whilst Draper develops.

Another yr in the 2s for a late 2019,2020 debut would be perfect.

1 Like

And I thought the points and cap at local level was bad lol

15 Likes

Looks arrogant

4 Likes

Looks bigger than he did at Freo.

Is he? Or is it false perspective, camera lenses, spongey floors, getting fat, or the optics of a Bomber jumper?

2 Likes

Looks laconic.

2 Likes

Amart jumper is very average looking

2 Likes

Has clearly put on at least 5-10kg

Not sure why as being a fat ■■■■ traditionally isn’t very good for playing footy.

See?!

Can’t deny it!

4 Likes

He’s missing at least one leg and one arm.
I know he was skinny but these would have to weigh more than 5-10 kgs

Also a miracle he played so many games.
Heather Mils must be proud

10 Likes

45 seconds into the Zac Clarke video there is a blonde player…I can’t quite identify him…Mason Fletcher?

1 Like

Hes not on our list, and its not fletcher. Maybe a districts kid trying out for the vfl squad?

:thinking:

1 Like

It’s Will Hoskin-Elliott’s brother.

@DJR is that Strachan?

Don’t under estimate the slope and angle of the grass on the spongy floor, indoors. It has caught a few Blitzers out, of late.

Could be u18 academy kid visiting for the week

2 Likes