#20 Zac “Zed Clackers” Clarke - you’re cut

I acknowledged that his first 3 qtrs were ok. Just like his first 3qtrs last week were the worst I had ever seen.

lol it was more than just “ok”.

6 Likes

i reckon the effort was there last week, was just one of those days.

last week he ball watched and followed it trying to get it or lay tackles, and the ball would spill out to his man, and it looked bad.

today a few times i saw in the second half anyway, did the same thing and either got the ball or caused a ball up.

he was poor last week, but the effort is there.

We have a very capable backup ruckman. Very good game.

5 Likes

No it wasn’t. He finished with 12 possessions.

Just sayin…

Gun. Trade Draper for a first rounder. We’ve got one in Zac. Natanui like at times

1 Like

He was very good today after being very poor last week. Shows character to fight back. Good effort and should be commended. Now he needs to back it up

5 Likes

Polly farking Clarke

In the votes tonight for sure.

It was like Bizarro Clarke out there today. Almost complete opposite to last week, great for first 3 quarters, then not so good in the last

2 Likes

Loved his game.

Geez he was mesmerised when Walla kicked that* goal.

*the first one.

1 Like

You’re a sausage.

2 Likes

A ruckman who taps the ball to advantage? What even is this?

5 Likes

Not sure why people are complaining about the last, it’s purely fitness. He should be good for 4 quarters next week.

7 Likes

Was our best outside Tippa. Fantastic game

4 Likes

Zac “Polly” Clarke is a great man. Good on crime, vets, 2nd amendment and halving contests. Blitzers had little faith but he came good. Looking Good!!

Best game by a ruckman for Essendon this year

8 Likes

Wrong. He played against Sydney in Sydney.
4 from 5

1 Like

Good on you Zac, I criticized you last week. You really put in this week. Good game.

3 Likes